Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi Stable
647 6 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazoo
lvl.4
Canada

I would be curious to hear if any Litchi users are experiencing the drifting unstable issues with their MA?
Is the MA stable while using Litchi versus GO 4? Is it a FW issue or a GO 4 issue?
Just wondering.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Thank you for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools to check 3rd party devices like the Litchi application. DJI highly recommend using the DJI Go 4 application on your Drone for compatibility and reliability purposes.  
2018-7-6
Use props
Gazoo
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-6 15:28
Thank you for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools to check 3rd party devices like the Litchi application. DJI highly recommend using the DJI Go 4 application on your Drone for compatibility and reliability purposes.

I get that but right now GO 4 & MA together are not very reliable with the present FW.
Any progress on a updated FW?
2018-7-6
Use props
lolsquid321
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693406 ft
United States

i have go4 on my s8+ and Litchi on my note 8 and both are pretty stable, i just use go4 for the features like apas and asteroid
2018-7-6
Use props
fansa69b583b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 562982 ft

Perhaps if DJI GO4 wasn't so rubbish people wouldn't have to resort to using 3rd party apps
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

fansa69b583b Posted at 2018-7-12 11:47
Perhaps if DJI GO4 wasn't so rubbish people wouldn't have to resort to using 3rd party apps

We perfectly understand your concern, however, I'm afraid that if ever that there will be an accident and you're using this third-party application, unfortunately, we will not have access to check what happened on your aircraft and that may lead to warranty avoidance.
2018-7-12
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft

fansa69b583b Posted at 2018-7-12 11:47

That's not the point. Let's say you are using Litchi and something happens with the drone, like a crash. And the fault was not the hardware but a failure in the Litchi App. Why would DJI give you warranty? They have no influence for the software Litchi.
That's how everything works, not just DJI. You never get warranty when you use third party stuff. It's always on your own risk. But yeah, I use Litchi too and it's MUCH more stable there. Love it.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules