IMU Calibration - ACC2 Data Error
6046 10 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

My drone behaved very strangely on it's last flight and I decided to do an IMU calibration.  The calibration passed but I see the message ACC2 Data Error.  All other sensors look fine.  Does the drone need to be sent in for repair?
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Canefan, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I know if the drone encountered any crash or hard landing? If not, please try to refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists.
If yes, it is recommended to send in the drone to DJI official repair center for further evaluation, please contact oursupport to start a ticket.
2018-7-6
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
United States

Can someone please check and see if their drone has data for both ACC1 and ACC2?  Lot's of people are reporting this error and I want to see if it's normal.  The drone seems to be flying fine.  It's on the main menu under Advanced Settings then Sensors.  Thanks.
2018-7-7
Use props
TsuLee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3507 ft
France

Hi,

I got the same Error with the Mavic Air, this one has 1 fly and got it last week. I've tried all "solutions" on a lot of forums, this one included (update from Assistant 2, calibrate....) but no luck. So i've send it back today to the seller, because it seams a hardware issue.

I don't know if flying with this error ACC2 is a good o bad idea, but for me we mustn't fly with errors, maybe the problem will goes to more and serious problems... and then will be our fault. So my recommendation is send it back to repair.

Have a nice day!
2018-7-9
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
United States

TsuLee Posted at 2018-7-9 03:00
Hi,

I got the same Error with the Mavic Air, this one has 1 fly and got it last week. I've tried all "solutions" on a lot of forums, this one included (update from Assistant 2, calibrate....) but no luck. So i've send it back today to the seller, because it seams a hardware issue.

Mine mysteriously corrected itself and I now have both ACC1 and ACC2 showing normal function.  Drone is flying perfect.... for now.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Canefan Posted at 2018-7-9 04:28
Mine mysteriously corrected itself and I now have both ACC1 and ACC2 showing normal function.  Drone is flying perfect.... for now.

Hi, please keep us posted in any case you'll be encountered this issue again, kindly report it back to us together with the current firmware and app version. Thank you.
2018-7-9
Use props
djiuser_lNyc11mjZ5kT
New
United States

Just got a new mavic pro 2 was trying to calibrate the imu and it keeps saying acc2 error.. tried many times and still doesn’t work.. can you please help
2020-10-14
Use props
fans4d17cfea
New
United States

Mine is also brand new out of box. Never flown. Required IMU calibration. Seems to work but then ACC2 data error will not go away. This is my second mavic Pro and third DJI product. I have never had this issue. Is it faulty? Brand new out of box should work without this trouble.
2021-7-11
Use props
Glockamole
New

United States

fans4d17cfea Posted at 7-11 07:05
Mine is also brand new out of box. Never flown. Required IMU calibration. Seems to work but then ACC2 data error will not go away. This is my second mavic Pro and third DJI product. I have never had this issue. Is it faulty? Brand new out of box should work without this trouble.

Same problem with my fairly new mavic pro. Refreshed firmware and successfully calibrated IMU with DJI assistant. Still have ACC2 data error. Can't move gimbal left or right either -- just up and down. Otherwise seems to fly fine. Kind of afraid to fly it though. BTW, first time posting.
2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_IQJkKWBcQLD0
New
Somalia

I have a same issue, The ACC2 shows "Data error" did you get any solution?
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_IQJkKWBcQLD0
New
Somalia

Just got a new mavic pro 2 was trying to calibrate the imu and it keeps saying ACC2 Error.. tried many times and still doesn’t work.. can you please help?
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules