Can a user change their profile?
4213 6 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xamiam2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6827 ft

Question: Can a user change their profile?
2018-7-6
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

You can change Username and also Profile Picture.

Go on you Avatar on Top and click Personal Homepage, then on left hand side click on Settings.

If you want to remove your Account, just register under another email, though the old one cannot be removed.

Check with DJI is they can delete it, I am sure that past posts will still show.

2018-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you want to change the avatar (not sure if that is what you want). I would suggest to use Internet Explorer.
It relies on Flash and most browsers disable that.
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As mentioned above, both username and avatar can be changed, you can enter your personal homepage, click Settings to change.
2018-7-7
Use props
Xamiam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6827 ft
United States

Thanks.  I guess I'll have to deal the PC out again.  :-)
2018-7-7
Use props
Ahh!
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1729495 ft

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-7 01:25
As mentioned above, both username and avatar can be changed, you can enter your personal homepage, click Settings to change.

I may have created my accounts incorrectly. It seems I have a separate one on my iPad flight records and in The Forum. They have different levels and different distance readings. The iPad shows 1,1016,291 ft with 313 flights listed as a LV25. In the Forum I have a different photo/avatar, and the Flight Distance is 309845 and a lvl.1. I do have both with the same username, "Ahh!" What have I done wrong, and how do I correct it?
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ahh! Posted at 2018-9-3 17:03
I may have created my accounts incorrectly. It seems I have a separate one on my iPad flight records and in The Forum. They have different levels and different distance readings. The iPad shows 1,1016,291 ft with 313 flights listed as a LV25. In the Forum I have a different photo/avatar, and the Flight Distance is 309845 and a lvl.1. I do have both with the same username, "Ahh!" What have I done wrong, and how do I correct it?

Hello Ahh!, just to verify, are you using the same DJI account(same email address)? Form your description, it seems that you are checking the flight records from the APP. Actually, the levels on the forum and APP are different, you may check the forum level from here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
As for the flight distance, please sync all flight records successfully and check later. One unit is meter and another is feet, please kindly note and understand.
Forum Level.png
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules