Faded controller code. Unable to scan controller
1764 6 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stoney07
lvl.1

I purchased my Spark last January, ive used it about 7 times since! i went to use it this week but was unable to conect the spark to the controller as it could not scan it because the code had faded really badly!  I went to the outlet where i bought it and they said there is nothing they could do so just contact DGI Spark.
Can anyone please give me some advice as to how i can fix this problem?
many thanks in advance.
Steve

2018-7-7
Use props
stoney07
lvl.1

2018-7-7
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

The Outlet didn't help so much, I would stay away from them as their aim was to sell you another remote and make profit.

You can connect manually. Its VERY EASY.

Just go to your WIFI Settings on your Phone, choose the Remote WIFI and then type the Default Password - 12341234

Thats it Mate !

2018-7-7
Use props
Bluedot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218471 ft
Germany

The above mentioned procedure is correct. However remember if you followed DJI’s advice and have changed the standard 12341234 Password to another one.
2018-7-7
Use props
stoney07
lvl.1

Thanks a million guys! it still took me a while as i couldn't get any internet once i had chosen the controller wifi. but managed to get there in the end! Its very much appreciated! I love my Spark! Just got to get used to using it now! x
2018-7-7
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

stoney07 Posted at 2018-7-7 00:44
Thanks a million guys! it still took me a while as i couldn't get any internet once i had chosen the controller wifi. but managed to get there in the end! Its very much appreciated! I love my Spark! Just got to get used to using it now!  x

Glad you solved it Mate ! Cheers.
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. If you have other concern, please  don't hesitate to post it.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules