416 4 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
Spain

Hi everyone

So ive made the up grade from my spark to the MA and i was out yesterday filming for the first time. This morning i went to edit the footage from the memory card and all the footage is im slow motion.

Any idea how this has happened and how i can fix it?

Thanks
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize for having troubles about your footage taken from your Mavic Air. May I ask if you formatted the SD card when you activated it?
2018-7-7
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-7 02:37
Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize for having troubles about your footage taken from your Mavic Air. May I ask if you formatted the SD card when you activated it?

Hi Gamora

Yes I did format it before I used it. its a Scan Disk high speed one.

the footage quality is great and I took a few panos and they are great its just the video footage Is in slow motion.

I also have a problem with connecting it to Assistant. it won't recognise it. it says to reset it but when I click on the rest button it just says to do it again. so I don't know if they are related
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bearmartin Posted at 2018-7-7 02:45
Hi Gamora

Yes I did format it before I used it. its a Scan Disk high speed one.

Hi, have you check your video settings on the app? Kindly send me a screenshot of your video settings from the app. About your problem connecting to the Assistant 2 , can you please try to use another computer to download and use another cable when you connect the aircraft.
2018-7-7
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Spain

I have c checked my setting and it was in 1080p 120fpmslow mode.

But I have tried another cable and it still won't refresh in Assistant.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules