How long gimbal can work without turning off?
513 5 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans99fd348f
New
Ukraine

Hi, i want to use gimbal with external battery adaptor and want to know will my gimbal broke after some time (theoretically)? Maybe 1 week or month of 24/7 work time?
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just to clarify, may I know what is the main reason or purpose why you want to use your Osmo mobile for 24/7 work time?  What kind of mobile device are you planning to use? Please click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification on your response.
2018-7-7
Use props
fans99fd348f
New
Ukraine

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-7 09:21
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just to clarify, may I know what is the main reason or purpose why you want to use your Osmo mobile for 24/7 work time?  What kind of mobile device are you planning to use? Please click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification on your response.

i just want to know is there a limitations of work time because i want to place it on my backyard to capture timelapse video whole week for ex.
2018-7-7
Use props
fans99fd348f
New
Ukraine

And one more question is there a difference between how osmo will be working a week - using standard charging cable that will continuously charge my gimbal or use DJI OSMO EXTERNAL BATTERY EXTENDER with power adapter to this?
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans99fd348f Posted at 2018-7-7 15:07
i just want to know is there a limitations of work time because i want to place it on my backyard to capture timelapse video whole week for ex.

Hello there. The battery life varies between 3 and 4.5 hours.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans99fd348f Posted at 2018-7-7 15:31
And one more question is there a difference between how osmo will be working a week - using standard charging cable that will continuously charge my gimbal or use DJI OSMO EXTERNAL BATTERY EXTENDER with power adapter to this?

The Osmo external battery extender is designed to prolong the operating time of the Osmo by connecting to external power sources such as a dedicated DJI charger or Intelligent Battery. It is ideal for using the Osmo in extended period operations such as timelapse.
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules