Help with uploading video to facebook
3451 3 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buckj95
lvl.1
United States

Hey everyone. I need some help. First let me say that I tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one. If their is already a thread on this let me know and I'll go too it. Anyways, I have a Phantom 3 SE and I've recorded and edited some footage I'd like to upload to my facebook business page. Everytime I upload the video it comes out extremely blurry, but it looks fine before the upload. Now im very new to editing so sorry for my ignorance. I'm using davinvi resolve to edit with. I've made the video compatible with facebooks requirements but it still does not work. Any help would be appreciated.
2018-7-7
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321398 ft

Well, first things first. Are you Part 107 certified? I think this is required being you are using it to promote your business.  Now thats out of the way, the best thing to do after you edit it is probably to upload it to YouTube. Then post the link on facebook.

I know you are probably wondering about the Part 107 Certification. Being you are usinging Video or images for your business you will need this certification. A coule real estate companies found out the hard way when the FAA came down on them. They were hiring people with drones to do footage of properties. The drone pilots weren't certified (Part 107). So the FAA fined the real estate compnay was fined $11,000 for each instance and the pilots were fined $1,100 for each instance. In short, the FAA wants a slice of drone pilots money making pie.
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask if where did you get those videos from? Is it from the Editor in the app or straight to the SD card?
2018-7-8
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is just Facebook, they can mess up a good photo or video.  To get the best video, upload to Youtube, Vimeo, etc and share the link on your Facebook business page. Facebook highly compresses those types of file.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules