iphone 6s
507 5 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danetco37
lvl.1

Bonjour. Pourquoi quand je filme avec un osmo mobile 2 et l'appli dji go, mes videos sont à l'envers, alors que l'apli native iphone me les met à l'endroit? Lors de la prise de vue, tout est normal, mais à la visualisation, la video se retrouve à l'envers, il y a t'il une solution à ce problème, ou suis je le seul à avoir ce soucis?
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of the mobile device you are using? Did you try to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device?
2018-7-8
Use props
danetco37
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-8 02:10
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of the mobile device you are using? Did you try to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device?

Hello. I use an iphone 6s with ios 11.4. I reinstall the app and the it's the same. I have not an other mobile device. When I use the native ios video app, my videios are good, but withe dji go, the videos are upside down???
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

danetco37 Posted at 2018-7-8 06:34
Hello. I use an iphone 6s with ios 11.4. I reinstall the app and the it's the same. I have not an other mobile device. When I use the native ios video app, my videios are good, but withe dji go, the videos are upside down???

Hi, would it be possible if you can provide the screen-shot of your saved video as well as the DJI Go app?
2018-7-8
Use props
danetco37
lvl.1

I possess an iPhone 6s, and have just purchased a mobile osmo 2. All goes well, up to the previsualization of videos in the app dji go: there I reports me that all my videos and photos find themselves up to down, in 180 °. Having browsed the net, and not many users of 6s and of osmo mobile 2, I find nothing which explains my concerns. I uninstall the app and reinstall it, always similar. I even go as far as reinstalling ios on my iPhone 6s, and now I have ios 11.4.1, always the same. Anybody could he direct me on the whys and wherefores? Small precision, I tried with one 5s, and all goes well, videos are well in the place, but I want that it works with my such and not an other one. I post one screen shoot as fast as possible.
2018-7-20
Use props
danetco37
lvl.1
France

This is the screenshot
A2CB8AB3-7AB4-4733-9B45-592632BEE1E2.png
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules