S900 GH4 White Screen
1325 4 2015-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t.callander91.g
New

United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I have recently bought a S900 with Zenmuse gimbal for the GH4. I cannot seem to get a live picture from the GH4 to my black pearl monitor, Its just a constant white screen. I can see the telementry from the IOSD, but no live picture. I occasionally get a live picture but It only happens occasionally.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have read other forums about this problem but no one has really came up with a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
2015-5-19
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

Hi Tom, you're not alone... mine was working well until recently and now i have your problem, occasionally i get a black screen with the osd on it. Dji support for this product seems non existent, i emailed their support 3 times in the last 3 weeks with no response, i have tried calling their number in china, plus another one tahoe Ed gave me and i couldn't get through to talk to anyone on either number. I think it is the cdmi pcba board, mine when it's working or the screen is black, flashes the red/green led slowly. when it's the white screen the less stay solid, this leads me to believe that the problem is here, not further up the line.
2015-6-2
Use props
jaggillan
New

United Kingdom

Has there been any solution here? I'm now getting a white screen....
2015-7-11
Use props
Mika
lvl.1

Finland

Same problem here. DJI S900, iOSD, GH4 Zenmuse, DJI 5,8GHz trasmitter. Sometimes it works after I disconnect S900 battery, and GH4 battery, but not anymore.  Dji support?
2015-8-1
Use props
Vader
New

Sweden

sorry, wrong part of the forum
2015-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules