1121 2 2015-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Phantom 2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I´m using the PT2 assistant software with my Phantom 2 version 1. In the Control Mode Switch setting under Basic and RC there is only the options Normal fly- Failsafe- Normal Fly- Failsafe and finally a dropdown meny where there is only two options which are Normal Fly and Failsafe, these options written are from left to right.
It is like this in both the Windows version and both the Mac versions of the PT2 software that i have tested.

First off, in all the assistant softwares that ive seen on Youtube videos has the first option from left side called GPS and the third option is Atti, and finally the dropdown meny has three options namely, Normal fly, Atti and Failsafe.

So whats the deal, is the PT2 software only suppose to have these options and not the GPS option, or the Atti option or is there something missing?

I havent flown this used Phantom that i bought yesterday. But when i change the switch positions on the remote and look at the IOSD screen, on the uppermost switch on the right side that says GPS then on the screen the word Atti and GPS flashes fast, one at a time, and when i change it to the middle position the screen says Atti and in the lower position the screen says Atti F/S and the lights change from green to fast blinking yellow.

Does this mean that im not in full GPS mode in any of these three different switch positions? Am i only in Atti mode? I want of course to be able to be in full GPS mode for easier flying.

I would really appriciate some clarification about this before i go out flying. Thanks in advance.

P.S I have attached a picture from my assistant software and from another with the GPS and the Atti options.

My software

My software

Other software

Other software
2015-5-19
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

You need to change to Naza-M mode to get the additional options
2015-5-19
Use props
The Phantom 2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-5-20 03:04
You need to change to Naza-M mode to get the additional options

Aha, so it´s perfectly normal in Phantom mode. That answers my question.

Thank you very much.
2015-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules