1685 43 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

[size=17.600000381469727px]Downpatrick Head is a majestic heritage site found about 5km north of Ballycastle village. Jutting out into the ocean and rising almost 40m above the waves, it provides unparalleled views of the Atlantic, including the unique collection of islands known as the Staggs of Broadhaven. You can also spot the nearby Dún Briste sea stack, with its different coloured layers of rock and nesting sea birds. In addition to the natural scenery and wildlife, Downpatrick Head is home to the ruins of a church, holy well and stone cross, which together mark the site of an earlier church founded by St Patrick. Ireland’s patron saint is also honoured with a statue that was built in the early 1980s. Given its religious associations, Downpatrick Head was once a popular destination for pilgrims, who came here each year on the last Sunday of July, known as ‘Garland Sunday’. Today that tradition lives on, and mass is still celebrated at Downpatrick Head on that same day.
[size=17.600000381469727px]

[size=17.600000381469727px]

2018-7-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful work, with some stunning views. Awesome job.
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 2018-7-8 06:47
Beautiful work, with some stunning views. Awesome job.

Thank you Woe..
2018-7-8
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

That was amazing.  Were there people actually on the side of that cliff??
2018-7-8
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Fantastic video.
Beautiful scenery and great color.
That was one awesome coastline.
2018-7-8
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Brilliant, just fabulous, loved it........ you could have waved though .
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-7-8 07:46
That was amazing.  Were there people actually on the side of that cliff??

Yes they fish from that spot every Sunday morning, it was a bit windy, I was completely distracted because they made me so nervous in case one of them just blew off, I’m not good with heights and know my limits, and out there on the face of that cliff is way beyond my limit. ;+)....
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

M2Wair Posted at 2018-7-8 07:53
Brilliant, just fabulous, loved it........ you could have waved though  .

Thank you, I was very short on time, had another engagement, so flew all in one take. The guys fishing on the cliff edge were making me very nervous, so all in all forgot to wave.
2018-7-8
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Super video. I would have liked some closeups also, but really well done.
2018-7-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Absolutely fantastic video! Excellent flying and editing and what an awesome location there, thank you very much! Great choice of music too.
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FlyDK Posted at 2018-7-8 08:04
Super video. I would have liked some closeups also, but really well done.

I literally had 30 minutes there on my way to a wedding, so very little footage,photos, I intend to return shortly and spend the day there. It’s only 35 miles away. So soooooon
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-7-8 08:05
Absolutely fantastic video! Excellent flying and editing and what an awesome location there, thank you very much! Great choice of music too.

Thanks captain. I intend to go out and spend a lot more time at this location soon.
2018-7-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-8 08:38
Thanks captain. I intend to go out and spend a lot more time at this location soon.

It is a truly spectacular place for sure and I am looking forward to the footage!
2018-7-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

You're welcome
2018-7-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful work!
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks Monty , are your holidays coming up soon.
2018-7-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-8 13:12
Thanks Monty , are your holidays coming up soon.

You're welcome!
Yes, they are.
About 2 weeks left
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-7-8 13:22
You're welcome!
Yes, they are.
About 2 weeks left

Good for you, hope you and the family have a great time.
2018-7-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-8 16:17
Good for you, hope you and the family have a great time.

Thanks!
Hope so indeed
A bit dry up there right now.
2018-7-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

wow very nice
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you sir.
2018-7-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

welcome buddy
2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Trashing another person's thread and a member here for daring to try to help another forum member.

Start-Hallmark007-Trash-Trolling-Others.jpg

Hallmark007-WTF.jpg

hallmark007, being you have no problem Trashing other people's threads, will you continue your Trashing in your own thread or say nothing and prove you are a Troll.

Are you going to once again call your Peeps and play Victim card?

2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 playing Moderator with childish taunt
hallmark-baiting.jpg

hallmark007 called out

Hallmark-Called-Out-Twisting.png

2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007-thread-Trashing-Troll.jpg
Here we are hallmark007, right in your own backyard.
Dare you to justify your false accusation of: "And here we go again more hysteria....".

2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 continuing his baiting to Trash Troll another thread.

hallmark-continues-his-Trolling.jpg

Doubling down on his baiting
hallmark007-double-down-baiting.jpg

Anybody else think everytime hallmark007 leaves Ireland, the entire Island throws a celebration?
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it’s pretty clear that hedgetrimmer is a real piece of work troll. This is the 13th thread of mine he has done this on. It’s strange though. He doesn’t own a Mavic Air but trolls all Mavic Air threads. He has a special fondness for me though, and obviously loves my work.

He has no respect for any users on videos/photos section of this forum. So I’m asking him to take it to PM or just go away.
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 03:13
I think it’s pretty clear that hedgetrimmer is a real piece of work troll. This is the 13th thread of mine he has done this on. It’s strange though. He doesn’t own a Mavic Air but trolls all Mavic Air threads. He has a special fondness for me though, and obviously loves my work.

He has no respect for any users on videos/photos section of this forum. So I’m asking him to take it to PM or just go away.

Lousy SPIN and Twist on your part hallmark007.  The screen snaps above prove you intentionally Troll Trashed another person's thread.

Nothing in post you used for Troll Trashing was Hysterical.  Person was trying to help another member here.   You are like a heel nipping Chihuahua that feels threatened at no longer being Top Dog here.   Yap, yap, yap.
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 03:13
I think it’s pretty clear that hedgetrimmer is a real piece of work troll. This is the 13th thread of mine he has done this on. It’s strange though. He doesn’t own a Mavic Air but trolls all Mavic Air threads. He has a special fondness for me though, and obviously loves my work.

He has no respect for any users on videos/photos section of this forum. So I’m asking him to take it to PM or just go away.

This is the 13th thread of mine he has done this on. It’s strange though. He doesn’t own a Mavic Air but trolls all Mavic Air threads.

Exaggerate a Lot?  Maybe total of 4 or 5 of your threads I brought your Troll Trashing of other threads to your own thread.  Most of which you clammed up, proving you are cowardly Troll.  You trash others, but won't trash your own.

Being you are not a moderator here, despite you thinking you are.  You don't get to create rules.  And you don't get to say who can and can't post in which sub-category of Mavics.
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-10 10:01
Lousy SPIN and Twist on your part hallmark007.  The screen snaps above prove you intentionally Troll Trashed another person's thread.

Nothing in post you used for Troll Trashing was Hysterical.  Person was trying to help another member here.   You are like a heel nipping Chihuahua that feels threatened at no longer being Top Dog here.   Yap, yap, yap.

As everyone can see the TROLL is back.

I would just like to thank all those for their PM’s , but as you can see he just won’t go away. If he wants to take it to PM’s, no problem, but that’s not what a trolls purpose is. But that’s what the rules of this forum ask us to do. I have continually reported him, had his thread removed and some of his derogatory comments. I will continue to follow this route.
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-10 10:06
This is the 13th thread of mine he has done this on. It’s strange though. He doesn’t own a Mavic Air but trolls all Mavic Air threads.

Exaggerate a Lot?  Maybe total of 4 or 5 of your threads I brought your Troll Trashing of other threads to your own thread.  Most of which you clammed up, proving you are cowardly Troll.  You trash others, but won't trash your own.

It’s 13 also comments removed and one of your threads by dji. So they think it’s trolling, I’m good with that. So long, not to sure if you realize but my hits on you tube going really well now since your daft behavior.
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Hallmark007s' on going Troll Trashing diarrhea in same thread he previously trashed.
No of which is on Topic.  Proving he is intentionally Trashing thread for purpose of derailing Thread to protect his precious DJI.

I don’t and have never intended thrashing any thread. The fact that you have just thrashed another one of my threads is fair enough proof who thrashes threads.
It’s true to say you have now done this same thing to 13 of my threads yes 13, you even posted a separate thread about me naming me, not only by my avatar but also by my real name.
Dji removed this thread , so this might clear up any confusion about who actually thrashes threads.

Regarding this thread, your friend @edision wrote a 100% fake post #108 , it is very clear when reading the post it’s completely made up, this is made up to cause confusion and more hysteria, I say this only because both you and @edision are behind me on many posts, telling me what I say is untrue, forget that ye call me a liar, followed by if I can’t show proof then what I’m saying is rubbish.

So to follow on from that, I asked for @edision to show his log, that would both show what happened, was correct, but also to show others who are having similar problems what exactly is happening.

This all had nothing to do with you, it didn’t involve you in no shape or form, it was about MavAir which you don’t either have any problems with or for that matter don’t own one.

So maybe you will tell us why you got involved and why where ever @edision is you are hanging on to his coat tail, when something has nothing to do with you, you should just but out, but your need to defend @edision seems to be your goal every time. He’s big enough to speak for himself. And if you want to ask a question then why not tell him you will help with his log. I suspect because you know there is no log.

Now the fact that both you and your friend are continually asking others for proof and to put up logs, well I think to be fair to all, then when one of ye have a problem then ye would want to help out, except in this incidence for some reason, you bot think the log is not pertinent. I wonder why. So I will say it again #108 is a completely made up false post.

The real losers here are other forum members with real problems, those who have both posted and shown their logs, have spoke the truth about their real problems, and I’m sure those guys would like to see proof that would only enhance their case. But I find it very strange that for once. Hedgetrimmer doesn’t want to see the log.

Now this post is relevant to this thread it’s not thrashing anything on it, it’s here to try to help others on this thread to understand what’s happening on the fringes here. So in future when something doesn’t concern you just but out.

What crock of excrement!
hallmark007-diarrhea.jpg

2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 10:08
As everyone can see the TROLL is back.

I would just like to thank all those for their PM’s , but as you can see he just won’t go away. If he wants to take it to PM’s, no problem, but that’s not what a trolls purpose is. But that’s what the rules of this forum ask us to do. I have continually reported him, had his thread removed and some of his derogatory comments. I will continue to follow this route.

You would love to take this to PM.  Because then people would not see your ongoing Troll Trashing.  Plus you could use your FULL nasty drunken PMs.  

Very telling you NOW want to take this to PM, when it is your OWN thread suffering.

PS: Your hang-up with absolutely NEEDing to get last word is being shown to everyone.
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

He’s one crazy guy , never knows when to stop, he’s infatuated with me, infatuated with all things Mavic Air , spends all his time on this forum knocking anything that’s good about it, but he’s impossible to shake off .

“Over intellect will make you a genius, over emotions will make you a lunatic.”
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 10:11
It’s 13 also comments removed and one of your threads by dji. So they think it’s trolling, I’m good with that. So long, not to sure if you realize but my hits on you tube going really well now since your daft behavior.

Lie a lot too!

No comments removed.  Only thread I started so you could continue your Troll Trashing there instead of thread you were Trolling and Trashing.  Being you got thread Deleted, rather than continue the ''discussion'' there, is Proof that you wanted to Troll Trash other people's threads.
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-10 10:16
You would love to take this to PM.  Because then people would not see your ongoing Troll Trashing.  Plus you could use your FULL nasty drunken PMs.  

Very telling you NOW want to take this to PM, when it is your OWN thread suffering.

Wrong my thread is growing, as I said much more hits on you tube. And your just continually exposing yourself for what you really are.

Now I’ve said all I have to say .
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 10:11
It’s 13 also comments removed and one of your threads by dji. So they think it’s trolling, I’m good with that. So long, not to sure if you realize but my hits on you tube going really well now since your daft behavior.

but my hits on you tube going really well now since your daft behavior.

Ah, now we know reason you continue to Troll Trash other people's threads.  Your a Narcissist who despartely needs attention and worship.

BTW: Posting comments in one of your threads does not automatically get you an Up-Vote on Youtube.
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-10 10:26
but my hits on you tube going really well now since your daft behavior.

Ah, now we know reason you continue to Troll Trash other people's threads.  Your a Narcissist who despartely needs attention and worship.

I only get the hits because some dope keeps coming on videos/photos and pushing my video to the top of this forum. It’s not me doing it, it’s actually you. Will you ever learn....

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
2018-7-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 10:22
Wrong my thread is growing, as I said much more hits on you tube. And your just continually exposing yourself for what you really are.

You have said that before - Liar.  But you have come back again and again.  Cause you got to get last word in.

hallmark007-last-word.jpg

Bet you we back in thread all this came from.  Because it is your  mission to Troll Trash threads that dare challenge your position as Top  Big ''Chihuahua'' Dog.

2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-10 10:32

You have said that before - Liar.  But you have come back again and again.  Cause you got to get last word in.

I really don’t know if you realize but there are a huge amount of people trying to post their videos/photos on this section of this forum.

You are showing them scant respect as you do all over this forum, every time you comment here one of them looses his place on this section. But I expect you care for any of them .
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Now move along a give people a chance to promote the work that they put so much time into

Ignoramus is hedge
2018-7-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules