May i have copy of quotation email?
1036 10 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

After more than three weeks, i am so happy to see result of my drone. But the quotation just send to store, i wonder may i have a copy of that email? My case is CAS-1934211-K7B8T8. Thank you very much
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Since the case was created by the dealer, we can only get their contact information, please get the quotation email from them, thanks.
2018-7-8
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Vietnam

Thank you very much, Mindy, i clear now. So i will contact dealer for more information. Have a great day
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-7-8 19:31
Thank you very much, Mindy, i clear now. So i will contact dealer for more information. Have a great day

You are welcome, have a nice day.
2018-7-8
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Vietnam

Dear Mindy, can you have a look at my case if it changed status? I had confirmed with dealer for payment already. Thank you very much, I am so waiting for it to come back!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-7-13 00:32
Dear Mindy, can you have a look at my case if it changed status? I had confirmed with dealer for payment already. Thank you very much, I am so waiting for it to come back!

Unfortunately, the status hasn't been updated, the payment hasn't been confirmed yet, we will need the payment time and the payment name to verify in the system, it would be better to ask your dealer to contact our support for verification.
2018-7-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Vietnam

Thank you very much for your help, Mindy. I will get confirmation from dealer.
2018-7-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Vietnam

Dear Mindy, unfortunately the dealer told me they can't share me payment information. I just can hope for DJI able to verify and get my bird be fixed soon. Thank you very much.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-7-13 03:11
Dear Mindy, unfortunately the dealer told me they can't share me payment information. I just can hope for DJI able to verify and get my bird be fixed soon. Thank you very much.

New update: the payment has been confirmed and the drone is under repair process, we will get it fixed as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-13 23:30
New update: the payment has been confirmed and the drone is under repair process, we will get it fixed as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you very much, Mindy, have a nice weekend
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-7-13 23:46
Thank you very much, Mindy, have a nice weekend

You are welcome, have a nice weekend too.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules