Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air thoughts
358 2 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pat C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12589 ft
United States

Hi eveyone, it's been awhile since my last post. I currently own a Phantom 3 standard and seriously interested in purchasing the Mavic air. I've been watching tons of Youtube reviews on the air and all been favorable. I'm looking on this forum and I see a lot of issues with the air. What is the overall consensus with the air, I know it's not perfect nothing is? I just don't want to shell out 800-1000 and regret my decision.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for choosing the DJI Mavic Air as your next drone. I will post the official DJI link for the Dji Mavic Air for additional reference.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-7-8
Use props
orion71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439485 ft

Hey.
I have Mavic Air for about three months. Two flights on firmware .0300 the rest of flights on .0400. Flight time over 7 hours, distance over 94 km, number of flights 35. The drone looks like removed from the box, I solved the problems with the range by manually setting the channels before the flight. Many flights in sport mode. I have not experienced problems reported here on the forum. I'm very happy. Maybe I got a good copy;).
Regards.
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules