Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic...cant connect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq
New
United Kingdom

Hi Anyone, i managed to crash my old Mavic pro and decided to buy another one.  The app wont recognise it, just the old broken one...how do i start using the new one??
Rob
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. May I ask for the brand or make of your mobile device you downloaded the app? Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Below is the list of fully compatible device. Thank You.

2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq
New
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-8 09:54
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. May I ask for the brand or make of your mobile device you downloaded the app? Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Below is the list of fully compatible device. Thank You.

[view_image]

Thanks i'm using a Note 8. i have subsequently been told that the old controller wont work with a new drone so i need to use a brand new controller with the new drone.  Updating now..  I was hoping to be able to use some old components but i might as well just throw it all away now.  great for the environment eh??
2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq Posted at 2018-7-8 10:14
Thanks i'm using a Note 8. i have subsequently been told that the old controller wont work with a new drone so i need to use a brand new controller with the new drone.  Updating now..  I was hoping to be able to use some old components but i might as well just throw it all away now.  great for the environment eh??

ps my old mavic pro has a broken gimbal bracket only, anyone know where i can get it repaired cheaply? london area
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq Posted at 2018-7-8 10:14

Hi, you can still use the old remote controller. You just have to connect it manually. Please watch the video below at the 1:23 mark on how to get it done. Thank you.

2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_HkZF95R2m8yq
New
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-8 10:19
Hi, you can still use the old remote controller. You just have to connect it manually. Please watch the video below at the 1:23 mark on how to get it done. Thank you.

12:49 DJI Mavic Air — In-Depth Review Part 1/2 iPhonedo Recommended for you  13:49 Hands-On with DJI Mavic Foldable Quadcopter Drone! Tested 499K views  2:46 DJI Osmo Mobile 2 | Preparing Your Osmo Mobile 2 DJI Support Recommended for you  5:20 How to Take KILLER Drone Photos | DJI Mavic Pro Tutorial Mango Street 461K views DJI Mavic Pro - Gimbal Obstructed - Restarting Jeff Townsley 28K views DJI GO app connection issue - possible work-around scotnet55 27K views DJI Mavic Pro Record Altitude 2.500m - 8.200ft - How to check wind speed B live it Recommended for you Phantom vs Mavic - Which to Buy Ready Set Drone 906K views How to use Quickshots on the DJI Mavic Pro and Platinum FlytPath 117K views DJI SPARK | Controller Beginners Guide | Secret OTG HACK | How To Bind RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7 103K views DJI Mavic - Set Up & First Flight Ready Set Drone 788K views DJI Spark vs Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K! AuthenTech - Ben Schmanke Recommended for you DJI Tutorials - Mavic Pro - How to Fly DJI Tutorials 1M views DJI Phantom 4 - Linking the Remote Controller DJI Support 168K views DJI - Mavic Air Tutorials, Part 11: Panoramas DJI Tutorials Recommended for you DJI Mavic Pro - Linking the Remote Controller

oh great thx
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules