Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0(Litchi, Gs Pro)
8610 21 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luc_hawting
lvl.2
South Korea

Can not you install Litchi or Gs Pro on Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0?
Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0 has to do business, but I can not proceed.
Are there any other alternatives to design a flight plan?
please.

2018-7-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

To handle the P4P-V2 requires a new SDK to be released to the makers of Litchi and Drone Deploy. This has only just been done, so it may be a little time longer before those apps will be available for the aircraft.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, we do not highly suggest to use a third - party app as it will void the warranty of the unit.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wanda, are you sure about that?   If this is the case, when was this stance taken by DJI?   It has always been the warranty was only voided if damage was caused by the third party app, you are implying that this is no longer the case.
2018-7-9
Use props
Uschi’s Phantom
lvl.2
United States

Wanda, as has been asked, have you actually changed policy?  And if so I would recommend that you read this: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/ ... n-warranty-coverage

Also, any idea when GS Pro will be available for the P4P V2.0?
2018-7-9
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

EdM Posted at 2018-7-9 06:27
Wanda, are you sure about that?   If this is the case, when was this stance taken by DJI?   It has always been the warranty was only voided if damage was caused by the third party app, you are implying that this is no longer the case.

It was always their stance. For damage assessment they only accept original DJI Go flight records.
They won't take a Litchi csv file for it.
2018-7-9
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

So the Phantom 4 Pro Version 2.0 SDK has in fact been released?   Hopefully the 3rd parties will get on it ASAP.  I was very disappointed when I learned that I couldn't use Litchi, DroneDeploy, & MapsMadeEasy with my new purchase.
2018-7-9
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

They also released the SDK for waypoints with the Spark.  The Litchi beta utilizes it and it is also working well.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-7-9 10:59
It was always their stance. For damage assessment they only accept original DJI Go flight records.
They won't take a Litchi csv file for it.

Eric13, you are correct only if you don't have the drone to send in.   If you do then they can pull the flight records off it and determine if it was warranty or not.
2018-7-9
Use props
Luc_hawting
lvl.2
South Korea

TommyGa Posted at 2018-7-9 11:20
It was released a week ago. I'm currently using the Litchi beta with my P4P v2 and it seems to be working fine. I'm sure they will have an "official" release in the next 7-10 days at latest.

I know that a beta version has been released.
However, it can be used only in P4P v2.
P4P+ v2 can not be installed.
Do you know anything about using P4P+ v2?
2018-7-9
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

It was released a week ago. I'm currently using the Litchi beta with my P4P v2 and it seems to be working fine. I'm sure they will have an "official" release in the next 7-10 days at latest.

Cool.  I just signed up for their iOS beta, so hopefully I can test as well.
2018-7-10
Use props
fans5907ce87
New

United States

Where can I get my hands on the Litchi beta version? Also, any word on when the 'official' release will happen to support the P4P v2. Thanks.
2018-7-16
Use props
Uschi’s Phantom
lvl.2
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-7-18 09:26
https://flylitchi.com/beta

I think the official release will be very soon. There was an update to the beta yesterday adding more features as well like manual focus, an automatic infinity focus button, etc.

Did you get a chance to try yesterday's update?  Any problems if you did?  I updated last night and will try it out when I get home this evening.  I imagine things are still working well, but figured I'd ask in case you noticed anything strange with the update.
2018-7-18
Use props
Uschi’s Phantom
lvl.2
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-7-18 16:27
I flew it extensively today with the latest update. It performed absolutely flawlessly.

Good to hear - and thanks for the report.
2018-7-20
Use props
IGOR_RENNE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108504 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

it is possible to install this application litch on drone phantom 4 pro + V2.0 because my equipment  is that control that already comes with the integrated screen. SOMEONE KNOW IF THERE IS SOME FLY FLAT APPLICATION WORKS WITH THIS DRONE BECAUSE THE Pix4d mapper nor the GS PRO NOR The dji pilot does not work?

2019-1-17
Use props
Ego^pFe
lvl.2
Italy

IGOR_RENNE Posted at 1-17 10:02
it is possible to install this application litch on drone phantom 4 pro + V2.0 because my equipment  is that control that already comes with the integrated screen. SOMEONE KNOW IF THERE IS SOME FLY FLAT APPLICATION WORKS WITH THIS DRONE BECAUSE THE Pix4d mapper nor the GS PRO NOR The dji pilot does not work?

Dear Igor,
NO, is NOT YET possible as soon as we know.
It is possible to install every app you want on the V2 plus remote display (which is an Android Lollipop), even Litchi or Dronepan.

The problem right now, is that V2 differs from V1 and the USB Loop does not work, so right know, Litchi starts but does not connets.

I wish and hope that Litchi developers find a solution for this, since if I had been informed before from DJI that 3rd party app banned, I would not have bought the V2+ but the normal  V2 with the remote without this unuseful Android.

2019-1-17
Use props
Ego^pFe
lvl.2
Italy

Luc_hawting Posted at 2018-7-9 16:40
I know that a beta version has been released.
However, it can be used only in P4P v2.
P4P+ v2 can not be installed.

No, on V2+ you can isntall and starts perfectly, the problem is that not connects to the drone, even using the USB Loop.
2019-1-17
Use props
Rogerio Queiroz
lvl.1
Brazil

I do not understand the ban on using third party APP on P4P +, but DJI releases those same APPs for Mavic 2 using the new controller (Smart Controller DJI). This posture practically condemned the Phantom line to death. I bought a P4P + I got the prejudice.
2019-1-23
Use props
IGOR_RENNE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108504 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Ego^pFe Posted at 1-17 11:15
Dear Igor,
NO, is NOT YET possible as soon as we know.
It is possible to install every app you want on the V2 plus remote display (which is an Android Lollipop), even Litchi or Dronepan.

thank you so much
2019-2-12
Use props
Fabrizio Murillo Roldos
New

Ecuador

Hi, I have the phantom 4pro+ V2.0 and I want to know if it's possible to use 3rd parties apps or DJI GSpro to make flight plans. If it's not possible, is there a return policy for this incovenient?
2019-6-11
Use props
djiuser_Y7ULN5NzIKjE
New

Japan

I have a same question
2019-7-23
Use props
Gladsaxe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23927 ft
Denmark

Litchi do work with P4P+ v2.0 and a GL300K controller for me, but you need to do changes in the settings.
I have bought and installed Litchi via Amazon.  
I loop the USB cable on the controller. (Sometimes i works without cable)
Start the drone, the controller and the Litchi program.
Then shot down all running DJI apps
In settings I activate Developer options and open "USB debugger" and "Enable view attribute inspections"
I return to Litchi, and then I have connection to the drone on the screen and can open a waypoint mission and fly it.
I am unsure if it will works for all, but I know it also works at least for one other person. Good luck :-)

This solution is not official but an alternativ way. Hopefully DJI will release a official patch soon.

2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules