Dji go 4 on Windows
2370 6 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Gray
lvl.1

United States

Im not asking how to put my files on wondows. I want to use my comouter instead of my phone or or tablet (in RC mode). Is there a way to do this?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Unfortunately, the app is only downloadable thru a mobile phone or a tablet. There are some applications that may enable you to download the app to the computer but this is not suggested by DJI for reliability. Thank you.
2018-7-9
Use props
Michael Gray
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-9 03:35
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Unfortunately, the app is only downloadable thru a mobile phone or a tablet. There are some applications that may enable you to download the app to the computer but this is not suggested by DJI for reliability. Thank you.

Thank you for the fast response. Would there be anyway to request DJI to make such a program available?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michael Gray Posted at 2018-7-9 04:00
Thank you for the fast response. Would there be anyway to request DJI to make such a program available?

Hi, we will forward this query to our engineers for testing and development. Thank you.
2018-7-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

You can download an Android emulator that will allow you to run those apps on Windows.
2018-7-9
Use props
Michael Gray
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-9 04:03
Hi, we will forward this query to our engineers for testing and development. Thank you.

Many thanks, seriously
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, no worries. Thank you as well.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules