Osmo plus - Blurred image
1012 8 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
explorer
lvl.1

Hi all,

I've recently received my Osmo plus, I've taken a few videos and there seems to be a constant blur to the right of the image. Having done some research this seems to be a comon problem. Is there a solution to fix this?

Many thanks.

Dave.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide the firmware version you currently have? Do you also have a sample picture or video showing the problem?
2018-7-9
Use props
explorer
lvl.1

Thanks DJI Wanda for the fast reply.

Firmware 1.6.1.0 - White balance set to auto.

Test one was taken a few days ago and you can clearly see the blur (watch on full screen), Test two was taken this morning and looks better....

Very strange??

Regards,

David.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

explorer Posted at 2018-7-10 01:23
Thanks DJI Wanda for the fast reply.

Firmware 1.6.1.0 - White balance set to auto.

Thank you for the response. May I know where did the files came from? Is it coming from the Editor (cache files) or straight from the SD card?
2018-7-10
Use props
explorer
lvl.1

Hello,

Straight from the SD card...
2018-7-10
Use props
MovieHD
New

Italy

Hi I have exactly the same problem. It is still in warranty so we thought to send it to assistance...
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

explorer Posted at 2018-7-10 06:19
Hello,

Straight from the SD card...

I see. Did you try to back up and reformat the SD card?
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MovieHD Posted at 2018-7-11 01:04
Hi I have exactly the same problem. It is still in warranty so we thought to send it to assistance...

How's the unit now? Are they in the process of repairing it?
2018-7-11
Use props
explorer
lvl.1

Why would I need to reformat the card it's only been used a few times?

I tried it in the house last night and under interior lighting the picture quality is extremely bad. I tried it again this morning in the same place as my last movie, without zooming the picture seems fine but as soon as that zoom kicks in the blur to the right is fairly extreme. I've invested in this bit of kit for my job so I need spot on, I really hope there's a solution as at the price paid I was really expecting top quality...
Check between 10 - 15 secs of the movie.

2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules