Hard Shell Back Pack?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I ordered the Hard Shell Backpack and Prop Guards for the P3P on the 15th of may and now they are no longer on the website anywhere. Did anyone else order these and recieve it yet?
2015-5-19
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

Someone mentioned on another thread that the backpack was sold out. That could be why they are not listed anymore.
2015-5-19
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

Man, thats a nice looking case. I want one!
2015-5-19
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some DJI dealers still have them available for pre-order. For example:
https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-19
Use props
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

I ordered one also and an extra battery and  props from DJI direct and DJI customer support said they will be shipping at the end of may beginning of june but did not give a specific date.
2015-5-20
Use props
radmjk
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone that has ordered their hard shell back pack received it? I ordered mine through Advexure about two to three weeks ago. It does say shipping end of may, just wondering if anyone has got one? Would like to see some pics.
2015-5-22
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I would also like to see pics with the P3P in the mold of the case, DJI is not very good about updating you on the status of the order.
2015-5-22
Use props
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-22 22:15
I would also like to see pics with the P3P in the mold of the case, DJI is not very good about updat ...

That's an understatement if I ever saw one.  I also have had that case on order for some time with no update on status at all.
2015-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules