Lost connextion when.low.battery warning.came on
436 3 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kfilop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83458 ft

While.flying mavic pro in close range 5 meters my low battery warning came on and my phone got disconnected from controller  and thats as soon as the low battery came on
2018-7-9
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

Well???.....
Was the battery really low?
Was the loss of connection between  the remote and the MP or the phone and the Remote?  In other words, did  you still have control of the drone?  Or did you just lose picture?
Were you using the original USB cable?  They have a tendency to fail dropping picture, but not interfering with the operation of the Remote control.  Step one would be to replace the usb cable.  They're the cheap fix first.
What device were you using?  What app level?  What firmware?  
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and follow the instructions to upload your flight data so we maybe see what happened?  

Let us know..  Lots of people here wanting to help you.  
2018-7-9
Use props
kfilop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83458 ft
Greece

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-9 13:45
Well???.....
Was the battery really low?
Was the loss of connection between  the remote and the MP or the phone and the Remote?  In other words, did  you still have control of the drone?  Or did you just lose picture?

I uploaded flight log can seem to see anything. Im using Samsung galaxy s9 plus as a device . Im going to try fly again today see if have same problem . As for firmware I have the latest one installed software on my Samsung galaxy s9+  dji mavic pro controller and dji mavic pro drone are all up to date . Cable being used is the standard one that comes with drone. I find it difficult for it to be cable because it got disconnected as soon as low battery warning came on as soon as first beep came.
2018-7-10
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

If you can, copy and post the link to the your flight log file on Phantom help.  The lost connection at the same time at the battery warning could just be coincidence, but who know.  DJI usb cables are bad about failure.  It's also the easiest thing to check and eliminate as a cause of your problems.  Usually, if you lost the video and the app controls, but the Remote continued to work, then the bug could be the cable or the app.  Did the image go dark?  I'm assuming that the Remote continued to work so that you could land it.  
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules