problem with asteroid mode in mavic air
8671 16 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yousefjoker
lvl.1

Egypt

hello , i'm a new user with mavic air , it's working good but when i do asteroid mode nothing happen the drone still at the same place , press go again 3 2 1 and still at the same place . and the one time when it's do it's just clicked video and go up and stopped also this seconds video not found ,,, sorry for my english cheers
2018-7-9
Use props
yousefjoker
lvl.1

Egypt

any help !
2018-7-9
Use props
sky6105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

I had the same problem in the beginning I had to reset my max height higher.
2018-7-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sky6105 Posted at 2018-7-10 00:20
I had the same problem in the beginning I had to reset my max height higher.

Good point!         
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize if you cannot perform the asteroid mode, I would suggest getting enough signal and ensure that you have sufficient space when you're doing the asteroid and I would suggest allowing at least 132 ft (40m)  behind and 164 ft (50m) above the aircraft.
2018-7-10
Use props
yousefjoker
lvl.1

Egypt

it's work now , thank u
2018-7-13
Use props
phatav8r60
lvl.2
China

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-10 13:21
Hi, we do apologize if you cannot perform the asteroid mode, I would suggest getting enough signal and ensure that you have sufficient space when you're doing the asteroid and I would suggest allowing at least 132 ft (40m)  behind and 164 ft (50m) above the aircraft.

I've got the same problem.   And I was flying without any obstructions nearby.   Each time I use asteroid, the aircraft flies up, it starts to record, it pivots, up/down, pivot, up/down etc. and after it's down, off goes the video and then the aircraft descends to the start point.

But when I go to my video and camera log, there is nothing, it's like there was never any video recorded.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

phatav8r60 Posted at 2018-8-19 22:35
I've got the same problem.   And I was flying without any obstructions nearby.   Each time I use asteroid, the aircraft flies up, it starts to record, it pivots, up/down, pivot, up/down etc. and after it's down, off goes the video and then the aircraft descends to the start point.

But when I go to my video and camera log, there is nothing, it's like there was never any video recorded.

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we have the model of your phone? Did manage to check if there's a file on the SD card? Please provide the firmware and app version. Kindly keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-20
Use props
Hugo Armond
New
Portugal

Hello. I’m having the same problem. All the quick shots work but asteroid doesn’t work. It goes 3 2 1 and then nothing happens, the drone stays in the same place. Can you please help me.?????
2018-9-16
Use props
fansad901226
New

United States

Problem solved? I have the same issue
2018-12-22
Use props
djiuser_cYvxXxmtkQRv
New

Mexico

fansad901226 Posted at 12-22 09:58

I have the same issue already updated height and nothing, any suggestions?
2018-12-24
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

Same thing for me nothing on the phone but it is saved to the sd card
2019-1-9
Use props
fans1d50d56f
New
United States

I have issues with asteroid mode for my mavic air. I click asteroid mode, runs thru the full process, flies up, flies back, 100% done. Then I look at my pictures, NOTHING. Ok, I get a micro SD card and try again, NOTHING! Does asteroid mode even exist/work?
2019-1-16
Use props
fans70074991
lvl.1
Germany

fans1d50d56f Posted at 1-16 10:42
I have issues with asteroid mode for my mavic air. I click asteroid mode, runs thru the full process, flies up, flies back, 100% done. Then I look at my pictures, NOTHING. Ok, I get a micro SD card and try again, NOTHING! Does asteroid mode even exist/work?

I have the same issues. It doesn’t appear within the app. But it’s saved on the se card.
2019-4-6
Use props
djiuser_erNaUvb5OwoL
New

Switzerland

fansad901226 Posted at 2018-12-22 09:58

Hi may i ask how did u fix yours?im having a trouble also
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_yLyuMFeWNek5
New

United States

Has anyone identified the solution: I am trying asteroid mode, the drone takes the video and up/down 360 degree photos and flies back, but all I see for final production is 6 seconds of the initial flying away from me. Any help is appreciated, new user here.
2021-2-17
Use props
djiuser_LCuvQUOKyYYj
lvl.1

Turkey

Please help
I have problem with astreoid mode mavic pro 2, I set the drone for astreoid mode and it start to do the it finished and come back to start point and when i check the library i see the video but i cant watched or download it to the phone when i tried to download to phone video dowloading at %99 and then app shut down but ı can download any video to the phone just ı have problem with astreoid mode at last today i check sd card on pc i saw astreoid video and i watched it
2021-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules