439 5 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Webevision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>

Hello,

I know this thread has been sort of covered, but I'm hitting a brick wall here.

I've got the X5S on an Inspire 2, and so far I've used several of the recommended Micros SD cards, all of which intially start recording 4K (between 7 and 20 sec) then stop and come up with the MicroSD card error symbol superimposed over the record button. The latest Micros I'm testing are the Lexar 1000x 64gb U3 XCII. Which are rated to 150mb per sec!

I formatted the card in the Inspire, switch off local video caching onto my tablet, I've also tried on my mobile phone with same results. The other issue is when it does start to record it locks out and although its not recording, the record button doesn't function. So in effect the Inspire still thinks its recording, when its not and its jammed.

I've tried Mov and Mpeg, 25p, 24p, H.256 and H.254, all crash.

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

Many thanks to those who reply.

Regards

Phil
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Do you have some sample videos showing the problem? Is the firmware updated?
2018-7-10
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
  • >>>

Hi Wanda,

Sadly not as they are corrupted, so presume due to the crash they don't get finalised?  Yes firmware up to date, presume firmware updates camera as well?
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Webevision Posted at 2018-7-10 06:07
Hi Wanda,

Sadly not as they are corrupted, so presume due to the crash they don't get finalised?  Yes firmware up to date, presume firmware updates camera as well?

Well, we cannot guarantee to say that it is caused by that. But since it crashed, we highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have it check by our repair team to analyze the problem. You can start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com.
2018-7-10
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
  • >>>

Okay, thanks.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

You're welcome.