DJI Video Issue
571 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tjaycock
lvl.1
United States

Good Morning,

I purchased a DJI Spark from my local Best Buy on Saturday. My first video has the issue where it looks as if its constantly changing colors. This is the cached video from the app. Any ideas? I am attaching a Google Drive link. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... lj/view?usp=sharing
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Note that cached files is smaller and lower quality compared to the files stored on your card. May I know if the issue is still the same on your SD card?
2018-7-10
Use props
Tjaycock
lvl.1
United States

I just finished taking video with an SD card. I have downloaded them and it appears that the issue is not there on those videos. I apologize for the post prior to trying that.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Since it's cache file, I'm afraid that the quality will not be the same that was stored in the SD card, however, if the issue is not occurring in the SD card then there will be no problem with the quality that the aircraft is producing.
2018-7-10
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Tjaycock Posted at 2018-7-10 07:06
I just finished taking video with an SD card. I have downloaded them and it appears that the issue is not there on those videos. I apologize for the post prior to trying that.

Glad you solved it.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules