Vibrating noise and jitter on tilt up!?
1153 3 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrenko
New
United States

Hello everyone. I am getting a shake in the video and buzzing noise when I use the tilt up. Here is a link to the Video of jitter on tilt up, if you listen closely you can hear the buzzing when the video shakes. Anyone else having this issue? I am using an iPhone X (software 11.4) with the DJI Mobile 2 (latest firmware). I have tried it with my phone case on and without and both ways I am still getting the same issue. I have also tried recording in the camera app as well as the DJI app and Filmic Pro app and all 3 have the same issue with the shaking on tilt up.  I have made sure to balance the phone properly as well as running the auto calibrate. I also bought a second DJI Mobile 2 from the Apple store (thinking I may have just gotten a bad one), but it is doing the same thing. Now I am thinking (since I bought both at the same Apple Store) maybe it was a bad batch? I am still within the 14 day return policy on both so if I can't figure out what is going on, I guess my best bet is to return them. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks! Bill
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the gimbal? Can you tell me what color that's showing on the LED indicator?
2018-7-10
Use props
wrenko
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 07:54
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the gimbal? Can you tell me what color that's showing on the LED indicator?

Hello, Yes I did the "auto-calibrate" in the DJI app. The LEDs are white, white, white and Green. Then the green turns to red when I press record.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

wrenko Posted at 2018-7-10 08:06
Hello, Yes I did the "auto-calibrate" in the DJI app. The LEDs are white, white, white and Green. Then the green turns to red when I press record.

I see. If that's the case, since you're within the 15 days replacement policy, you may replace it. It's probably the motor that has the problem and not the software.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules