racing the RE
551 2 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavic flights ireland 3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 710420 ft
Ireland

ok Hi all i know this has been asked but i have seen half answers and no answers

1. i have the dji RE goggles and want to use them on a little quad that i can use in doors and outdoors call it racing or fun or whatever

2. have the mavic pro / spark / mambo / hubsan

3. can fly etc etc etc

4. can you guide me to a drone that i can just directly link to the goggles

5. if i need a controller that also please

6. so a small drone / racing drone for indoor and outdoor please

7. can directly connect to the goggles but either the drone havin having the aerial that the goggles will find using the pagoda etc

please although i can fly and know a bit about this i have nonidea of frequencys etc etc just straight talk help and i can then learn for the rest thanks
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Your Mavic Pro and Spark are totally compatible to your DJI googles. Please see below on tips and specs sheet for your new DJI Googles Re:

Tips for connecting 3rd Party remotes:

List of 3rd Party Controllers supported: X9D (Frsky), DEVO 10 (Walkera), T8FG (Futaba),T14SG (Futaba), WTF09sll (WFLY), AT9S (RadioLink)
For Full details please click: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re/info#specs
2018-7-10
Use props
mavic flights ireland 3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 710420 ft
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-10 12:40
Hi thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Your Mavic Pro and Spark are totally compatible to your DJI googles.

Tips for connecting 3rd Party remotes:

thank you I know that your with dji and cant say what drone will work also but thanks for the start anyhow
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules