Osmo 2 battery heats up while charging
1372 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sahil Gogia
New

India

I have today purchased Dji osmo 2 and while charging i have seen that one of the motor gets very hot while charging. It is powered off and just charging still the motor gets hot. The motor is on which osmo is written( I am unable to attach the photo).  Does mine one has some problem or is it normal?

2018-7-10
Use props
Sahil Gogia
New

India

2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry to read on this, how long did you charge your Osmo? Did you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo Mobile2? Did you manage to check the app if there's a notification or error message? Did you plug it into a power outlet or computer? I would suggest the cable shall be 5V and 2A and use an adapter as well, however, if the motor is really hot than usual I would suggest contacting our support or the reseller of the unit in any case that you bought from a different store.
2018-7-10
Use props
Sahil Gogia
New

India

I kept it on charging and I can notice that it doesn't charge and only the motor heats up. ( indicator light are blinking)

Sometimes when it charge then the motor is fine.
I have also noticed that the particular motor also heats up while using the gimbal. Is it normal or is there nay problem with my set?

I am using iPad charger to charge
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sahil Gogia Posted at 2018-7-11 03:53
I kept it on charging and I can notice that it doesn't charge and only the motor heats up. ( indicator light are blinking)

Sometimes when it charge then the motor is fine.

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to use a different USB cable?
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules