Mavic Pro get video out of slow motion?
1799 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDMAVIC
lvl.4

Canada

Hi all,just wondering how to get video recording at normal speed,its recording in slow motion?
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum! What mobile device are you using? Have you also tried to change the frame rates on the DJI Go 4 app as shown below:

2018-7-10
Use props
MDMAVIC
lvl.4

Canada

Hi again,thanks for the quick reply Natalia,yes its the good old Mavic Pro I got,Iphone6s,checked size1920X1080 at 96fps,set it to 60fps its recording normal speed now.Thanks this is such a great forum to belong to.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MDMAVIC Posted at 2018-7-10 18:07
Hi again,thanks for the quick reply Natalia,yes its the good old Mavic Pro I got,Iphone6s,checked size1920X1080 at 96fps,set it to 60fps its recording normal speed now.Thanks this is such a great forum to belong to.

You are very much welcome! Just reach out to us for any concerns and we will gladly assist you!
2018-7-11
Use props
Qurko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234833 ft

Argentina

I experienced the same issue with my Mavic Pro. Thanks to the solution provided by Natalia, I was able to realize what was happening. I appreciate you sharing the problem here, and thank you to Natalia for providing the solution. Sending warm regards to everyone from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Thank you again!
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules