Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Roll Follow / POV Mode on Ronin-S?
9149 6 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Top5ive
lvl.2
United States

I've spent the last 2 days trying to find an answer to this function on the Ronin-S, but no luck.

Simple question, which should have simple answer...

1.  Does the Ronin-S have the roll-follow (POV) mode, or ability to do so, like the Zhiyun Crane 2 does?
*I'm not referring to infinity roll or any mode where you have to physically use the thumb controller to roll the camera.  I mean simply holding the handle and tilting left or right and the camera follows the direction of roll.

Choose one:
Yes or No

---- If not, does anyone know if its on the roadmap???

2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yes, this function is available, please enable SoothTrack, the Ronin-S will react to operator's movement without a remote operator. GTScreenshot_20180711_172540.png
2018-7-11
Use props
Top5ive
lvl.2
United States

Won me back over, thanks!
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Top5ive Posted at 2018-7-11 04:11
Won me back over, thanks!

You are welcome, hope you have a great experience with Ronin-S, please keep us posted if there is any other issue.
2018-7-11
Use props
Kreole Man
New

United States

Hi do the ronin s have the digital follow focus i  mean  like automatic tracking a person  like the crane 2 .... i seen it on YouTube..it tracked  the person automatically and moved by itself..i don't know if i am wording it correctly sorry im a beginner ready to buy a gimbal ..thanks
2019-7-21
Use props
Top5ive
lvl.2
United States

Kreole Man Posted at 7-21 15:10
Hi do the ronin s have the digital follow focus i  mean  like automatic tracking a person  like the crane 2 .... i seen it on YouTube..it tracked  the person automatically and moved by itself..i don't know if i am wording it correctly sorry im a beginner ready to buy a gimbal ..thanks

Not sure about the Ronin-S, but I would imagine.  I just go the Ronin-SC last week and it does for sure.  If you're mirrorless, i'd say go for the Ronin-SC
2019-7-23
Use props
djiuser_1u3mwhp5vRo0
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 01:28
Yes, this function is available, please enable SoothTrack, the Ronin-S will react to operator's movement without a remote operator.[view_image]

why doesnt smooth track show up on my app
2019-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules