main controller data error
473 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w7XgGyKvtoAI
New
Brazil

Hello Guys! I m from Brazil and I have Dji Spark has less than one month. I Have a big problem, I cannot ``take of``, because shows the failure  ``Main Controller Data Error``,  The drone not answer to my controls and I dont how to do   , Somebody here had this problem before? or could help me with this issue?
2018-7-10
Use props
Big Nana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Did it crash before?  Refresh the firmware, see if it helps.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for all the  trouble. Kindly download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads) and update the firmware. You can also restore the factory defaults of the aircraft using this software. Please watch the video tutorial below.

2018-7-11
Use props
djiuser_w7XgGyKvtoAI
New
Brazil

Big Nana Posted at 2018-7-11 00:50
Did it crash before?  Refresh the firmware, see if it helps.

hello! He didnt crash, I tried to perform this procedure , but my notebook not find the drone.
I need to install some program for that?
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_w7XgGyKvtoAI Posted at 2018-7-11 05:20
hello! He didnt crash, I tried to perform this procedure , but my notebook not find the drone.
I need to install some program for that?

Hello, like paladin mentioned above, that's the application that you need to download depending on what computer are you using, if you're using a mac then there will be a DJI Assistant 2 for Mac users as well, kindly hit the link under Paladin's comment for you to be routed on this application so that you can proceed with troubleshooting. Please see the image below.

2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules