Android Pilot App
1702 7 2015-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arvy55
lvl.2

United States

Hello there, im just very curious as how to turn on and off the talking sound on the DJI Pilot App for android. Cant seem to find the option in the settings
2015-5-20
Use props
attila
New

United Kingdom

Not sure. Mine is not talking. But it is very important to download the pilot app from DJI website not from play store.
I had so much problems first I downloaded from google play. Then I uninstalled that and installed the one directly from DJI. The two app isn't the same for some reason and this one is way better.
2015-5-20
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Turn off volume on your tablet.
That said, I can't understand why you would like to disable vocal message ? They are part of safety features.
2015-5-20
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

attila@attila.w Posted at 2015-5-20 17:16
Not sure. Mine is not talking. But it is very important to download the pilot app from DJI website n ...

Mine used to talk to me, but not any more!

The last time I heard something from mine, it was a low-battery warning. I was at 30%. The last few times I've flown, I didn't let the battery get that low.

I've not seen any options about enabling/disabling voice warnings.
2015-5-20
Use props
Arvy55
lvl.2

United States

Ulysse Posted at 2015-5-20 19:01
Turn off volume on your tablet.
That said, I can't understand why you would like to disable vocal me ...

im not planning to turn it off, i actually want to make it louder if theres an option. As off now my smartphone is on full volume and i can also hear the low battery alarm but i just cant get the vocal messages to wok.. lol
2015-5-20
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

That's strange. I've never heard a peep out of my Pilot App. I wonder if it was something I said. I know my wife hasn't spoke to me since my Phantom showed up come to think of it. ...hmmm.
2015-5-20
Use props
petter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663179 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Seems that the latest Android version 1.1.0 doesn't 'speak' anymore....
Hope they will fix that in the next release....
2015-5-27
Use props
lorenzo.de.jong
lvl.2

Netherlands

attila@attila.w Posted at 2015-5-20 17:16
Not sure. Mine is not talking. But it is very important to download the pilot app from DJI website n ...

Are there also differences in functionality? I downloaded the DJI Pilot app from the play store, and everything works fine. The only thing i can't seem to find in the Android version of the app is the ability to switch video modes (PAL/NTSC). Is this available in the one downloaded directly from the DJI website?
2015-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules