Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live View Refresh slow
611 6 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3rdEye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399386 ft
Germany

Servus & Bonjour,

since I use 4.2.22 iOS I observed a problem with the live view (iPhone 6, OTG or WLAN) that the refresh is slow an moves very visible from top to down.
In the past the live view was always clear, sharp and fast. The location was not changed. Since the update was done it look bad - like the reception wants to go lost...
Any Ideas how to fix this issue?

Many thanks!

2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, our apologies for the inconvenience. As of the moment, the OTG cable is still not officially recommended at present. Did you try to reinstall the app? Please make sure to backup your flight records and your files before doing it.
2018-7-11
Use props
3rdEye
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for you help. I try to do this and let you know. Thanks!
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

3rdEye Posted at 2018-7-11 06:12
Thanks for you help. I try to do this and let you know. Thanks!

You're welcome. Kindly make sure to click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.
2018-7-11
Use props
3rdEye
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-11 08:09
You're welcome. Kindly make sure to click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.

So now I uninstalled the App and download the lastet version again 4.2.22 - nothing changes. The signal is always weak and the refresh is slow. When I'm flying close to me the signal disappears compleatly and connection to spark gets lost. Spark remains on this position, a view seconds later a bad signal comes back. Tested with WLAN. Note: This issue is present since the update of the App was done.
How to proceed? Many Thanks!

2018-7-12
Use props
3rdEye
lvl.1
Germany

Problem seems to be fixed. A restart of the mobile device solved the problem.
Thanks a lot!
2018-7-13
Use props
3rdEye
lvl.1
Germany

After flying some minutes, the problem seems to be back.  :-(
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now