Expedited Repair Service?
358 3 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w6s7KUuq1Gw0
New
United States

Is there an option for expedited repair service?

I don't have DJI Care Refresh because I didn't even know it was an option.  I bought the Spark at a DJI Retail Store in NJ and the salesperson didn't mention it to me.  (And yes, I assume if I read all of the paperwork in the box, it's probably there.)

Anyway, the drone arrived at DJI for repair 7/9 and I got an email 7/10 saying it was assessed. I'd love to have this thing repaired and shipped back ASAP if that's an option.

Thanks,
Gene
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gene, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1958696-V8Q9K2, the overall repair time of your product will be 6-8 working days after we receive it. At present, the repair process of your product is going smoothly, we will inform the team to speed up the repair process and ship it out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2018-7-11
Use props
gene mcg
New
United States

Thanks Mindy.  I'd love to be able to take the drone with me when I leave town on 7/20.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

gene mcg Posted at 2018-7-12 06:09
Thanks Mindy.  I'd love to be able to take the drone with me when I leave town on 7/20.

Gene, to be more specific, the repair timeframe we provided in 2# doesn't include shipping and delivering time, the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules