1234Next >
5912 143 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello is someone online from DJI?

I badly need help with my damaged/defective crashed Phantom 2.
I Purchased this with Amazon and now asking help from them to send it DJI but was advised that they dont deal with 3rd Party and ask me work directly with DJI.
My problem is I am not is US and was advised by Email Support of DJI to send the item to my friend in Singapore and they will be the one to send it to Hongkong for repair.
As advised by Hermosa He it is complicated to send the drone from Philippines directly to DJI due to Customs and sending it to Singapore is the best way if Amazon cant help.
I went ahead and contact Fedex, LBC and Post Office and it will cost me $87 to send it to singapore "Customs fee not yet included"
so that is just one after that singapore to Hongkong then Singapore Back to Philippines if Customs will allow. so around $200 back and forrth shipping fee.
Any suggestions/Help would be greatly appreciated.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi louie, that must have been frustrating for you, if I were in your position, I would feel the same way. Unfortunately, we do not provide the international warranty at the moment and customers will need to be responsible for shipping costs when sending the product(s) for return, repair or replacement. May I have the serial number of the drone and the name of your reseller in Amazon?
2018-7-11
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 19:08
Hi louie, that must have been frustrating for you, if I were in your position, I would feel the same way. Unfortunately, we do not provide the international warranty at the moment and customers will need to be responsible for shipping costs when sending the product(s) for return, repair or replacement. May I have the serial number of the drone and the name of your reseller in Amazon?

Hi Mindy,
Attached is the picture of the Serial Number.. I cant see the other numbers but I hope you can scan the bar code.

Yes Amazon is the dealer.

Thanks for looking into this
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Attached is the cleaer picture of the Serial #

I sent an email requesting for best possible solution aside from me paying for around $200 shipping and custom fee. I hope they provide some consideration as I really want to start using the Drone with No issues. I appreciate you looking into to this you Guys are the Best Customer service.
52D4F951-6276-414C-8379-6A7550DE213F.jpeg
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello Mindi just incase you need here are the damaged of the unit and as you can you see the shell near the motor is a bit dented causing some noise with the motor looks like something got stock due to dented shell.
3351DB27-7EF7-453C-A60E-FB7C3FD0C398.jpeg
776F1295-3DEA-4C52-BE40-AD6D10603304.jpeg
A86344C7-4D5E-499A-9EB7-BD7A61CF6A8C.jpeg
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi Mindy- I just a reply from Hermosa.. I guess I just need to accept that I can no longer use this Drone since paying extra $200 for shipping is just not acceptable.

Hermosa He (Support)
7月13日 CST10:34
Dear Louie,

Sorry for the late reply, because I just back to work now.

Regarding your issue and inquiry, first, we are regret to tell you that we could not provide you the replacement directly.

For the shipment, please note that if you send the drone from Philippines to Hongkong Warehouse, the Customs fees are more expensive.

According to your issue, we suggest that you are better to send it from Philippines to Singapore, then from Singapore to our Hongkong Warehouse.

Otherwise, you discuss with your dealer about the shipment, and ask him to help you ship it to us.

Please note that we do not suggest that you take it to your local dealers for repair, because it would not be under warranty once the drone is dismantled by you instead of DJI workers.

Hope for your understanding and support.
Best Regards
Hermosa
DJI Technical Support
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Then reply from the Dealer --

""Inquiry from Amazon customer

HI, please contact the local DJl after-sell service for the warranty, thanks""
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Just to summary:

1. Received Damaged Product from Tech Deal/Amazon

2. Contacted Tech Deal = Tech Deal referred me back to DJI

3. Contacted DJI via support@dji.com was advised to get with Dealer to help to ship the item.

4. Dealer Tech Deal Reffer me bsck to DJI after sales waranty.

5. DJI Hermosa advised not to send the item directly to Hongkong due to expensive customs cost and was advised to send to friend in singapore but its the same issue expensive Shipping and customs. "almost Half of the price if th le Dro e" and its not even my fault.

6. No Choice but to accept that I can no longer fly my Drone again. what a sad story.

2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi Mindy I just realize that my personal details is part of the proof of purchased may request for that pix to be deleted please. thank you
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-7-12 19:13
Hi Mindy I just realize that my personal details is part of the proof of purchased may request for that pix to be deleted please. thank you

The picture with your personal info has been deleted, the serial number of the aircraft is too blurry, may I have a clearer picture or please input the SN in the thread so that we could verify the corresponding repair center the drone should be sent in? Thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi DJI Mindy,

Thank you for your time.  

Here you go.

SN: PT646080455
2018-7-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I am creating a BBB complaint about this case as I am not getting proper solution from Hermosa He. She should provide some alternate solution instead me paying for expensive item that is not my fault.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-7-12 22:09
I am creating a BBB complaint about this case as I am not getting proper solution from Hermosa He. She should provide some alternate solution instead me paying for expensive item that is not my fault.

We totally understand your frustration, but unfortunately, we are unable to cover the shipping and tax fee in your region at this moment, you can also try to contact other dealers to see if they are able to help to send in the drone to DJI official repair center, but they may still charge from you, we are so sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-7-13
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi Mindy- Hermosa escalated the issue to your superviours but I havent got an update. Can you help me get an update from your executive team?
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-7-15 20:15
Hi Mindy- Hermosa escalated the issue to your superviours but I havent got an update. Can you help me get an update from your executive team?

I see, the reply was delayed because of the weekend, we will inform the team to look into your concern as soon as possible and keep you updated, thanks for your patience.
2018-7-15
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Thanks for the update Mindy. Hoping to get some good news from the executive teams. I appreciate you quick reply!!
2018-7-15
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
United States

Hi Mindy I believed I am required to update you here with the progress of my situation, Jenny and Hermosa are working together to give me resolution. they offered free shipping from Philippines to Hongkong, then Hongkong to Philippines but they wont cover for the repair cost. I told them that I will accept the resolution as long as they can provide at least 30% discount with the repair cost if the repair center confirmed that the caused of the crashed was due to Pilot error which is on the believe its going to happen as I can see it myself the that drone is not hovering properly before it crashed. Hoping to get an update with the shipping label soon so I can send it to Hongkong for assessment and repair. I appreciate your assistance on this.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-7-19 07:34
Hi Mindy I believed I am required to update you here with the progress of my situation, Jenny and Hermosa are working together to give me resolution. they offered free shipping from Philippines to Hongkong, then Hongkong to Philippines but they wont cover for the repair cost. I told them that I will accept the resolution as long as they can provide at least 30% discount with the repair cost if the repair center confirmed that the caused of the crashed was due to Pilot error which is on the believe its going to happen as I can see it myself the that drone is not hovering properly before it crashed. Hoping to get an update with the shipping label soon so I can send it to Hongkong for assessment and repair. I appreciate your assistance on this.

Thank you very much for your update, I believe Jenny from the Customer Care Team will keep following up your case and give you an appropriate resolution, hope the issue will be addressed soon.
2018-7-20
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Yes that is correct Hermosa and Jenny are working together to get this sorten out. Kudos to them and I really hope I can get up and running soon! Happy DJI customer here you guys are really the best!
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 2018-7-20 17:04
Yes that is correct Hermosa and Jenny are working together to get this sorten out. Kudos to them and I really hope I can get up and running soon! Happy DJI customer here you guys are really the best!

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-7-21
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello DJI Susan and DJI Mindy. Just letting you that the defective P2 is now in your HK repair center sent via DHL with tracking # 2108524202. I was advised by Hermosa that it will take another 1-2BD for the item to arrive at your repair center. Anyway I am ok with that, but my big concern and they havent answered yet is the waranty i was tols by Hermosa that it will covered by waranty as long as time has not been opened by any 3rd Party Repair Shop and that I am 100% sure because I only ask you to repair it. I also talk with your Chat team about this concern and I was told that it is being escalated to your escalations team and compliance department. I hopping to get some good news with your compliance and escalations team. I also tols Jedrick from Chat team that I am ok with refurb and you can keep the defective brand new drone. I am not more concern with the cosmetics of a refurb what is important is that the machine is working in good condition and it can fly without me having any issues. Hoping to hear some good news this time.

Best Regards,

Case # CAS-2013346-W0L2K6
2018-8-1
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Sorry I forgot that this is a forum I accidentally placed my full name (please remove my full name) and hoping to get updates regarding my concern. Thanks!
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-1 19:58
Sorry I forgot that this is a forum I accidentally placed my full name (please remove my full name) and hoping to get updates regarding my concern. Thanks!

Hi Louie, the package has not been checked-in the system yet, we have remarked your concern in the case and the drone will need to be evaluated first to see if the warranty service can be provided, we will send you email of each repair step, no worries, appreciate your patience. And your full name has been removed.
2018-8-1
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello DJI Mindy,

Good Morning!

I am hoping to get an update with progress of  my case. Today is the 5th BD from the date the the package was recived i  your HK facilities signed by MR. SIU. Also as discussed with Hermosa I am hoping to get a replacement "Refurb" just to speed up the proccess instead of waiting for the repair process. You can take the Brand New unit and replace it with Refurb Good condition. I just want a working drone so I can stat fyling again. Hoping for your understandi g and consideration.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-6 16:28
Hello DJI Mindy,

Good Morning!

Confirm that the package has been received. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment result. Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-8-7
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-7 00:14
Confirm that the package has been received. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment result. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello DJI Susan. Thank you for the help.

I just received the quotations today and they quoted 106 for repair. As discussed with Hermosa previously this case will covered under waranty due to system malfuction. please test the drone performance and you will see yourself that the drone is not hovering properly causing it crashed. Thanks for the help and hoping to get updated quotation under waranty. also please note that the gimbal is H4-3D and not H3-3D
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-7 20:57
Hello DJI Susan. Thank you for the help.

I just received the quotations today and they quoted 106 for repair. As discussed with Hermosa previously this case will covered under waranty due to system malfuction. please test the drone performance and you will see yourself that the drone is not hovering properly causing it crashed. Thanks for the help and hoping to get updated quotation under waranty. also please note that the gimbal is H4-3D and not H3-3D

Louie, I understand your anxiety, but whether the incident was caused by the product or not cannot be confirmed, and we 're sorry that we can't offer you a warranty service this time. The management has made this clear in the previous emails, hope for your understanding.

2018-8-8
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello- Hermosa just replied and was advised that because there is no flight data recorded during the crashed. That is exactlly my point the system is not working properly I flew that craft 3 time from the date that I purchased and no flight data recorded. Sound like a system issue right? Please have them check.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-8 00:45
Hello- Hermosa just replied and was advised that because there is no flight data recorded during the crashed. That is exactlly my point the system is not working properly I flew that craft 3 time from the date that I purchased and no flight data recorded. Sound like a system issue right? Please have them check.

Hi Louie, I see Jenny has replied your email and provided the final resolution, hope you can take it into consideration, thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I would like to make a follow up on the email sent by one of the manager in North America "Michael C" Mike trully understand my point and situation and said that he is familiar with the P2 drones, Mike said that I will receive an email directly from Asia Region regarding the escalation request. He even did a callback to hear me out. Trully appreciated with the efforts of Mike. I hope to hear some update with the waranty this time. Like what I told Mike I am being honest person and I will not claim for something if I am at fault but for this claims are trully a drone system causing multiple damages with the drone. I understand that my drone do not generate flight logs as noted by Jenny but that is the enough to blame me for the crashed. Also as I told Hermosa and Mike I dont appreciate the post of DJI Susan because saying that you cannot cover for waranty even if the the caused of the crashed was due to product or cannot be confimed that it totally against your after sales policy. I would like to hear some updates from management about my request for waranty. Also the gimbal quotation is not true the gimbal is in perfect condition when I sent it the only issue is the Yaw Axis and need replacement on where I said and willing to pay for $6 replacement of Yaw Axis since I failed to include that on the package. Just send me back my gimbal with same condition when I sent to you "good condition" and charge for $6 all others should be under waranty.
2018-8-10
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I hope we dont need to escalate this to FTC. Please do something about the waranty this time. I am trying to be patient at most of the time dealing with all this situation and been trying to explain my self to you but only a few people cares and trying to help me escalate this. Please do something about my waranty. Hope to hear some good news soon. Thanks you Best Regards-Louie-
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-10 23:08
I hope we dont need to escalate this to FTC. Please do something about the waranty this time. I am trying to be patient at most of the time dealing with all this situation and been trying to explain my self to you but only a few people cares and trying to help me escalate this. Please do something about my waranty. Hope to hear some good news soon. Thanks you Best Regards-Louie-

Hi Louie, upon checking the case, Jenny has contacted you and explain the situation, since there are no flight logs for Phantom 2 Vision, we’re not able to do data analysis for you. In this case, a paid service is required. But your complaint has been forwarded to the related team again to see if there is any better resolution can be provided. We will also keep following up your case.
2018-8-11
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Ok thanks. I hope they consider the waranty this time. I just cant accept paying for something if I am not at fault of the damages.
2018-8-11
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello I was told by Zel that Pro Line Team will escalate this case and they will have a different manager to handle my case. Like what I told Zel I need someone who can pin point with your after sales policy on where it is stated that you cannot offer waranty even if the caused of the damages was due to product or cannot be confirmed. If someone can pin point that then I can accept on why you are not honoring my waranty. I am just need to get my right as a consumer with after sales policy. Just letting to you as well that I already seek assistance from FTC to help me review the after sales policy and to get my right waranty.
2018-8-13
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello just to keep you updated "Alexia" from Chat was able to pin point and tell the cause of no waranty of my case. As you can see on the attached picutes she confirmed that it is because of the origin of the drone which is "US" so to resolve this I would need your help to inform your repair center in HK to move my unit to "US" repair center so I can have the waranty. from there on I will coordinate with Michael C Manager from US for the waranty. Thank you
D737EF71-AF98-4E9D-8336-2CE5E7D52FD7.jpeg
5A716C54-7C69-4BCE-8011-863DBCCFCF5E.jpeg
2018-8-13
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello DJI Mindy, I just received a callback from Mike I believed fro  Pro Line Team who perfecly understood my case and they are now escalating the issue to the next level as promised. I will wait for updates today from the next level manager and hoping to get this sorted out soon.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-13 18:30
Hello DJI Mindy, I just received a callback from Mike I believed fro  Pro Line Team who perfecly understood my case and they are now escalating the issue to the next level as promised. I will wait for updates today from the next level manager and hoping to get this sorted out soon.

Jenny has contacted you again, please check whether you have received it, thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I did and I am waiting for updated quotation also I told her to close the other case total remaining amount should be $63 if we less the 30% and $15 props. Please follow up so I can proccess the payment for $63
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 2018-8-14 04:31
I did and I am waiting for updated quotation also I told her to close the other case total remaining amount should be $63 if we less the 30% and $15 props. Please follow up so I can proccess the payment for $63

Hi louie001, I've checked the previous history, it seems that you keep contacting our agents from multiple channels. It is not advised as the designated team is keep following your case, please do not do this any more, we appreciate your cooperation.
Also, one point needs to be clarified, the discount is only available for the material cost, not including the service fees, please kindly note. For your another case about the gimbal issue, upon the damage assessment, there are obvious crash traces and the gimbal doesn't work well, the team will double check the unrepaired request with you as you mentioned before. Thanks for your time.

2018-8-14
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello DJI Susan, I was able to talked to Lee via live chat  from NA his Manager will contact Jenny for my unit to be transferred to Pro Line Team in United States, Reason why I am contacting them because the origin of the unit is United States. I was told by Lee that his Manager will contact Jenny for the unit to be transferred to US for waranty repair. and they will keep me posted with the update. I appreciate you all looking into this my case. I asked for the repair to be on hold and waiting for approval of Jenny with the request of the Manager in North America. They are very much helpful and willing to help me with waranty. I cant find any reason on why you are stopping me to contact them.
2018-8-14
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules