CAS-1995054-N3P4M1
6275 144 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-22 05:25
I totally understand your situation, I want to help you as long as I can. As discussed in the email many times, we have tried our best to help you, hope you can consider it.

I sent an email to your executive team I need someone to follow up.

Date: 31 January 2019 at 12:17:00 PM GMT+8
To: legal@dji.com, hr@dji.com
Cc: barbara.stelzner@dji.com, kevin.on@dji.com, frank.wang@dji.com
Subject: UNLUCKY CUSTOMER: RE DJI Technical Support - Almost  New Year again still not resolved
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

louie001 Posted at 1-30 20:42
I sent an email to your executive team I need someone to follow up.

Date: 31 January 2019 at 12:17:00 PM GMT+8

I am terribly sorry for the late reply, Louie. I will check this with the proper team.
2019-1-31
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 1-31 21:16
I am terribly sorry for the late reply, Louie. I will check this with the proper team.

Thanks Susan.. I hope someone from executive level can check on my teribble experimce with Yatimg of DJI
2019-1-31
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Thanks Susan.. I hope someone from executive level can check on my teribble experimce with Yatimg of DJI
2019-1-31
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

hello i havent receive any update from your executive team.
2019-2-1
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello Susan and Team - I just want to check if we have an update from your executive team.
2019-2-1
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello any update here please?
2019-2-3
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello again happy new year..i hope the executive team can spare some minutes to look into my concern
2019-2-4
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hello again happy new year..i hope the executive team can spare some minutes to look into my concern
2019-2-4
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

2019-2-4
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

CAS-2249870-V8S6J3 Yating Zhang/Jenny refused to help

I sent multiple emails to your executive team because Yating Zhang/Jenny wont help me resolve my case.
1. Way back september DJI Repair Center in Shenzen sent me a defective drone. So I contacted them back and did some troubleshooting with Blair one of the Technical Person is Shenzen. Blair cant figure out how to resolve the issue and ask me to send it back at my cost so. i refused to accept the resolution provided because it is unfair for me to send it back at mu cost. So He escalated the case back to the person who sent me the defective deone which is Yating Zhang aka Jenny the Sr. Manager in Shenzen Jenny asked me to send it back to the local dealer at my country and asked me to work with them to send it back to Shenzen. and again i told jenny that it is unfair because I”m need to pay the local shipping cost from my city to the local dealer which will cost me around $100, she then put a deadline of the offer until November month end. I tried explain myself and talked to mutiple channel but Yating Zhang aka Jenny just keep sending me email that I need to send it back. I told her that I will report her to the executive team of DJI but i”m not getting reply. Now i”m asking them once again to help me here but no one is helping me. I want a CRM created,
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Louie, we have explained in the previous thread that the management department has made the final decision, the only way is to use the freight collected upon reception service, otherwise, you will need to pay for it to send in, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Hope you can consider it.
2019-2-5
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 03:04
Hi Louie, we have explained in the previous thread that the management department has made the final decision, the only way is to use the freight collected upon reception service, otherwise, you will need to pay for it to send in, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Hope you can consider it.

look at that..

Is this the person that you want me to believe?

1. She asked me to wait for 9 months (1/2/2019) so she wants me to get more frustrated.
2. I haveaskd  for working drone or let them cover the shipping cost but they will offer a “free” accesories and then she said in “equivalent” so what is free is you have “equivalent”..this did not even address my concern.
3. I have escalated her way of giving customer service to your consumer to your ceo and executive team. i want to request for the ceo minutes to review and provide feedback to the poor leadership that jenny is doing.now i know why they sent me a defective drone if simply reply will take 9 months.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the confusion. There might be some delay due to the holiday, the designated team will keep following up your case after 2019/02/11.
2019-2-6
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 02:36
Sorry for the confusion. There might be some delay due to the holiday, the designated team will keep following up your case after 2019/02/11.

Thanks DJI Mindy. Mr. Shen also explained it to me and was advised that Jenny will contact me and provide solution after new year.
2019-2-6
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 02:36

DJI Mindy..Jenny is now saying that they dont have any accesories for Phantom 2 and will coordinate with local dealer to cover one way shipping. This issue is getting back to square one again. Help me to escalate this issue back to the president of DJI
2019-2-10
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Admins,

I need assistance here. Jenny is not giving proper solution. This has been escalated to the President of DJI Mr. Jack Shen but still not getting any proper solution.
2019-2-12
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Admins.. I know you are the best channel to help me escalate this back to the president of DJI Mr. Jack Shen. if you are to check the latest email from Jenny she is again putting the situation back to the previous case that did not work.  Jenny cant be the hughest manager because I know Mr. Shen is also aware of my case.
2019-2-18
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Admins.. I know you are the best channel to help me escalate this back to the president of DJI Mr. Jack Shen. if you are to check the latest email from Jenny she is again putting the situation back to the previous case that did not work.  Jenny cant be the hughest manager because I know Mr. Shen is also aware of my case.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

louie001 Posted at 2-18 19:50

Though Jenny is not the highest manager, she is escalating your case to the higher level team, the team will review your case, but the status will still be updated by Jenny, thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-19
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 01:16
Though Jenny is not the highest manager, she is escalating your case to the higher level team, the team will review your case, but the status will still be updated by Jenny, thanks for your understanding.

I havent receive any updat from Jenny. Pls help me follow up.
2019-2-20
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Team - Any update from executives?
2019-2-21
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I want everybody to know that DJI has not been able to provide proper resolution for 6 months now. They have a very terible customer service and Sr. Manager Named Yating Zang aka Jenny. They sent me a defective drone after a repair and now they want me to send it back to their repair center at my cost which is very unfair, they need to re train their quality assurance team repair center because they dont know how to do correct quality check before sending the unit back to us. They attempted to offer some accesories amd they said its for free for customer satisfaction but in reality this in exchange of the shipping cost or total equivalent amount of the shipping cost which again i dis agree. and Jenny send up saying that they dont have stocks of accessories for my drone. they she went back from square one asking me to send the unit back to them at my cost. I have eacalate this to the president of DJI in US and was advised that Jenny will get back to me after new year so i waited but again she did not provid any solution so I asked for a CRM to be created but they cant evn create a CRM and let a Customer Relations Manager handle my case. but again until now im still waiting for proper solution. I have not been able to use my drone that I purchased from this company. I”m seeking help from social media to let all the consumer kno that this is how DJI will trit you even if you are at the most worst condition.
2019-2-21
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I want everybody to know that DJI has not been able to provide proper resolution for 6 months now. They have a very terible customer service and Sr. Manager Named Yating Zang aka Jenny. They sent me a defective drone after a repair and now they want me to send it back to their repair center at my cost which is very unfair, they need to re train their quality assurance team repair center because they dont know how to do correct quality check before sending the unit back to us. They attempted to offer some accesories amd they said its for free for customer satisfaction but in reality this in exchange of the shipping cost or total equivalent amount of the shipping cost which again i dis agree. and Jenny send up saying that they dont have stocks of accessories for my drone. they she went back from square one asking me to send the unit back to them at my cost. I have eacalate this to the president of DJI in US and was advised that Jenny will get back to me after new year so i waited but again she did not provid any solution so I asked for a CRM to be created but they cant evn create a CRM and let a Customer Relations Manager handle my case. but again until now im still waiting for proper solution. I have not been able to use my drone that I purchased from this company. I”m seeking help from social media to let all the consumer kno that this is how DJI will trit you even if you are at the most worst condition.
2019-2-21
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules