Ronin-S not showing in app [Resolved]
10006 4 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StianGel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Got my Ronin-S today, and it won't show up in the app on my Oneplus 3T phone.
Managed to activate the gimbal using the Assistant software. Also updated the firmware.
On my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014) i had to get the .apk file in order to install the app. (Google play store claimed the app was incompatible.)
After that the tablet and Ronin-S worked perfectly.
On my Oneplus 3T the app icon is a green robot instead of the red circle with Ronin inside. Everything is up to date.
When i go into the bluetooth settings the Ronin-S shows up. I can connect to it, but i don't get the password request.
Have tried the app without pairing the bluetooth, and with it paired.
As of right now i am using a Canon 6D. This works with the IR cable. Did not work with my adapter.
2018-7-11
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Norway

With the new updates to the app and firmware the icon is showing correctly on my Oneplus 3T, but i am unable to connect to the Ronin-S
Since i have to download the apk file for my tablet, i can not get the latest version of the app.
Guess i have to get a new phone as well...
2018-7-19
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Norway

Thanks to pahlito for figuring out that  location has to be enabled in order for the app to connect with the Ronin-S
2018-7-26
Use props
phil
New
United Kingdom

Hi StianGel  I'm having similar problems. My Ronin S working fine until I connected it to my Macbook with what I thought was the correct Software called 'Gimbal' (icon GB) Since connecting it to MAc - the bluetooth will not connect to my iphone app and the motors are on pause. I can't take them off pause until i can connect with the app.  Any ideas gratefully received.
2018-10-30
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Norway

phil@philmash.c Posted at 2018-10-30 14:14
Hi StianGel  I'm having similar problems. My Ronin S working fine until I connected it to my Macbook with what I thought was the correct Software called 'Gimbal' (icon GB) Since connecting it to MAc - the bluetooth will not connect to my iphone app and the motors are on pause. I can't take them off pause until i can connect with the app.  Any ideas gratefully received.

You need to use the "DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0" software.
Download it from ->here<-
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules