Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Canon T2i
1672 8 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vmiele
lvl.1

United States

I understand that the T2i is not listed as being compatible with the Ronin S. Is this specific to the record/shoot functions or will it not balance? Can the t2i simply be mounted and will the Ronin S function as a gimble for the T2i?

2018-7-11
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Hi Buddy have a T2i and will test it soon when I receive the Ronin S. I bought it for my other Canon the 80D. The Record Button as far as I know works via Infra Red, so I think it will work with the T2i as well. Will soon upload the photos are info in the coming weeks. Have a Screen already for it and a New Grip. Will keep you posted as I am a Canon User too.
2018-7-11
Use props
vmiele
lvl.1

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-11 15:58
Hi Buddy have a T2i and will test it soon when I receive the Ronin S. I bought it for my other Canon the 80D. The Record Button as far as I know works via Infra Red, so I think it will work with the T2i as well. Will soon upload the photos are info in the coming weeks. Have a Screen already for it and a New Grip. Will keep you posted as I am a Canon User too.

Thanks very much for responding. Any info would be extremely helpful. I tried through DJI support and couldn’t get a straight answer, unfortunately.
2018-7-11
Use props
djiuser_MLUW9YnYCipf
lvl.1

As long as the camera is within the max payload of the Ronin S it should balance perfectly fine.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S. We are keeping testing more cameras. Hope DMX_MT will give some advice when he receives the Ronin-S.
2018-7-12
Use props
chris
lvl.1
United States

I'd like to know the same thing regarding my T4i but I'm glad to see somebody is testing this one. I beleive they're of similar weight. I'm hoping the controls work as well because this product is going to be a replacement for my Osmo Pro if all goes well.
2018-7-14
Use props
vmiele
lvl.1

United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-11 15:58

Any experience yet re: T2i on the Ronin S?
2018-8-10
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

vmiele Posted at 2018-8-10 00:12
Any experience yet re: T2i on the Ronin S?

Unfortunately had no time to test it on the Ronin-S as I sold it. Sorry mate.

I am sure it will work fine as I have 3 other Canon Cameras, the T2i was the oldest.
2018-8-10
Use props
vmiele
lvl.1

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-10 02:32
Unfortunately had no time to test it on the Ronin-S as I sold it. Sorry mate.

I am sure it will work fine as I have 3 other Canon Cameras, the T2i was the oldest.

Thanks very much  for the response
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules