Dji tello WiFi password
Home / TELLO /
39667 9 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Zo1o7QABohos
lvl.1

Italy

Come posso impostare una password al dji tello? (How can I set a password for the dji tello?)
http://Mmm

http://Httpd.apache.org

http://Limi20031@gmail.com
2018-7-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for reaching Ryze.
Please kindly refer below to add a password.

1. Connect Tello’s Wifi and launch into Tello APP.
2. Click Setting –Wifi setting – Add password. You would be required to reboot the drone then.

Hope it would help. Have a good time.

2018-7-12
Use props
JNewinski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10653 ft
United States

RYZE Posted at 2018-7-12 19:06
Thanks for reaching Ryze.
Please kindly refer below to add a password.

How do you reset the password if the new password doesn't work?
2018-9-14
Use props
JNewinski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10653 ft
United States

JNewinski Posted at 2018-9-14 17:41

I found it in the manual. Please disregard.

You need to power on the drone and then hold the on/off switch for 10 seconds (manual says 5 but that didn't work).
2018-9-14
Use props
djiuser_6RwBsSSTbfix
New

Australia

I also have the problem, but added to itisI cannotget the gamesir to talk to the drone. I can use the phone, badly but would prefer to use the handheld game thing. I was goingto spen the money for a mavic air, but unless i can get the cheap one to work i will have to get a new hobby. Also photos are shocking, video is alright though
2018-9-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. May I know what's the model number of your controller? At present, only the Gamesir T1d and Gamevice for IOS only are officially recommended.
In regard to Images issue, we respectfully suggest that you can record images with another mobile device. If it persists, would you be so kind to show an original image and the model number of your phone? Thanks in advanced.
2018-9-19
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

We added a password and broke our Tello!!
Now the Wifi ask for a password and will not accept any password.

We try to hold the button for 5,10,60 seconds, no go!!
2018-10-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

OwlPic Posted at 2018-10-1 01:35
We added a password and broke our Tello!!
Now the Wifi ask for a password and will not accept any password.

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to confirm you have reset it in this way:
When power is on, please hold the power button about 5- 8s until the led goes off. Then the drone would reboot. If persists, would you be so kind to provide a video showing this problem for further analysis?
2018-10-1
Use props
djiuser_J05T2FSvEY5N
New

Australia

RYZE Posted at 2018-10-1 17:31
Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to confirm you have reset it in this way:
When power is on, please hold the power button about 5- 8s until the led goes off. Then the drone would reboot. If persists, would you be so kind to provide a video showing this problem for further analysis?

I also had this problem. I tried to add a password to my Tello but it would not let me in. I tried to hold it for 5 seconds but it would not reboot. But this definitely helped.
2019-1-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

JNewinski Posted at 2018-9-14 17:41

Hey, you can hold the power button with power on for about 5 -8 s until the led goes off, then the drone would reboot automatically.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules