Wow F u DJI Care And Everything NOT HAPPY Drone dropped out of air
1148 5 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Hello DJI so i broke like 1 plastic part of my brand new dji. So i had DJI care refresh i sent it in payed for it and today i got it back. Yay !!! All seems good

So i decide to take it out for a spin take some sexy photos and videos just to see if its all good.

Hmmm

So i start to fly the drone. i have charged 2 DJI Phantom 4 Pro Battries that are offical from DJI.

So i'm at around 100ft or so and all of a sudden I get a RED warning on my screen.

LOW VOLTAGE ERROR. From the battries.

the drone stops responding and then at a fast rate comes landing where it is.

It was next to me on some grass so nothing really happend

I had thought that this was just a one time error.

It was just getting started .............

It allways happens when im flying. The red warning lights on the drone come on constant. The battries start draining about 20 mins flight time. WTF DJI

I payed £53 to get it fixed i was told this was all tested.

What do i do. I have all the flight logs from today all commpresed. Showing exact warning's

NOT HAPPY ;( Very sad day for my £2500 Drone NOT HAPPY ;( .......................................

Drone: Phantom 4 Pro Plus
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the troubles with the drone, I managed to get your case number via the forum account, only the aircraft was sent in instead of the battery. Just to verify, does the error happen to these two batteries or just one? How long has the battery been used? Did you fully charge and discharge the battery to see if the error persists? Please make sure all the firmware has been updated. If the error persists, please post a screenshot here about the error message and the cell voltage in the Battery Settings page, thank you.
2018-7-11
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 18:41
We are so sorry for the troubles with the drone, I managed to get your case number via the forum account, only the aircraft was sent in instead of the battery. Just to verify, does the error happen to these two batteries or just one? How long has the battery been used? Did you fully charge and discharge the battery to see if the error persists? Please make sure all the firmware has been updated. If the error persists, please post a screenshot here about the error message and the cell voltage in the Battery Settings page, thank you.

Battery they were both official DJI. When bought the drone it was perfect everything worked no errors. As soon as i got the drone i linked it up to my control then i updated it with the latest drone firmware. It happen with both Batteries.   I took the battery out and left it for a good 5 minutes. Then went back up. The error would be their
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TheKJ Posted at 2018-7-11 23:32
Battery they were both official DJI. When bought the drone it was perfect everything worked no errors. As soon as i got the drone i linked it up to my control then i updated it with the latest drone firmware. It happen with both Batteries.   I took the battery out and left it for a good 5 minutes. Then went back up. The error would be their

Thanks for your clarification, could you please try to clean the battery compartment and fully charge and discharge the battery to see if the error persists? If so, we will need the screenshot of the error message and the voltage info in the Battery Settings for further support, thank you very much.
2018-7-12
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-12 03:15
Thanks for your clarification, could you please try to clean the battery compartment and fully charge and discharge the battery to see if the error persists? If so, we will need the screenshot of the error message and the voltage info in the Battery Settings for further support, thank you very much.

i contacted DJI drone support

Because it was shipped the inside was very very cold. So they said leave it up to 24 hours for room temp.

This should be stated on DJI Care refresh. Thank you for new people as i could of damaged my drone

1.) The battery is powered in low temperature conditions and it does not reach the ideal temperature, the voltage will decrease sharply while taking off. Then the app will display ""Critical Low Battery Warning"" and force the aircraft to land. It is recommended to keep the battery temperature around 20 degrees centigrade.

2) If fully pushing the control sticks when the battery power is low (about 40%), the propulsion output is too large and the voltage may suddenly decrease and lead App to prompt warning.
You can slow down the speed for pushing the throttle stick when the aircraft is landing or fly the aircraft to a safe zone and land.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TheKJ Posted at 2018-7-12 03:17
i contacted DJI drone support

Because it was shipped the inside was very very cold. So they said leave it up to 24 hours for room temp.

Our support team has started the ticket for the data analysis to figure out the reason, we will have someone to keep you updated, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules