Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Congratulations!
581 4 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ist
New
Turkey

Hello DJI Staff, finaly you earned my hatred.! Congrats! i've been using and preferring your product until today. But after your Ronin-S failure i'll never prefer your products again. Ronin-S was introduced at least 5 months ago and i'm still waiting to get it. It went on sale twice and became out of stock in two days.. if you can not afford the stock, why are you working in this area? why are you participate in CES? Now i'm buying Zhiyun-Tech Crane.. Well done! Ciao!
2018-7-11
Use props
bob_angie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321519 ft

I'm curious if you really wanted a gimbal that bad, why didn't you buy the zhiyun crane before? What was stopping you ordering it months ago, or last year? The fact is, you want the Ronin-S and buying the crane isn't going to change that, it's not going to be as good and in the end, you're going to wish you had just waited and bought the Ronin-S. This is a cinema-grade product that many hobbyists and average consumers all seem to want. So the pickings are slim at the moment but rest assured, once they realize they have no use for the Ronin-S or they can't handle the weight or deal with transporting or balancing it constantly they will start selling them and stop buying them and you'll be able to get your hands on one at any time. Just like the Ronin-M and every other gimbal. They want it because it's shiny but the truth is more than half of the ones sold won't ever be used as intended. DJI is an amazing company and they create amazing products but they're still young and they're experiencing growing pains. CALM DOWN and wait or spend the extra cash and buy it on eBay.
2018-7-11
Use props
Surface2Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

Hello ist, finally you’ve lost your cool! Congrats! Sounds like this might be your first experience not getting something you want when you want. Your reaction sounds a lot like one of my earliest experiences involving ice cream.

On a more mature note, in today’s world of hot new products this happens quite often. I’ve seen it happen with iPhones, Gaming consoles, Running shoes, etc. Sometimes it is intentional, often times it’s more complicated. This is the latter. So suck it up or like you said just shop elsewhere.

Bob has some wise words for you too. Ciao!
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant purchase experience, due to a very high demand for the Ronin-S, it is out of stock once it is available in our online store, our facility is doing our best to produce more products, if you are still interested in it, please leave your email in the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

2018-7-12
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47667 ft
United States

So I'm confused... you are upset that demand is high and inventory runs out of stock?  I guess every other hot item will also be rewarded your hatred when supply can't keep up?  I seriously don't see the point of this post... you win some, you lose some.. I had to wait months for my Sony A7III, but I didn't go yell at Sony due to me missing out on a window of opportunity to purchase.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules