Video-Change? MP4 vs. Power Director
1687 4 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EVk00SxvLGWg
New
Germany

Hi Spark-Users,

i`ve a issue with the video Format. The NEW MP4 seems like there are no changes H264 Framerate etc. everthing is identic. But if I want to Import the NEW Files into Power Director there is the Error wrong File Format. But it`s still possible to import the old Files. So the issue could not be with the editing software. So here is my Question:

Anyone else with this Problem here?
Anyone Knows what changed in case of the Video Codecs/Formats etc. within the last Updates (I can`t see any changes)
Any solutions for this problem - without converting the Video?

I Used @ the OLD and the NEW Files a manual SD Card copy. no Import Via WiFi and I dont use the previews.

I`m really confused about this issue and can not locate the Problem

THX for the help

2018-7-11
Use props
ZarcTheSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 460676 ft
United States

I use Power Director 16 and have no issues adding Spark video files to a project.
All the latest updates to Spark, GO4 app, PD16.
I always copy my files via USB from Spark to an external drive on the PC, then edit them from there with Power Director.
2018-7-11
Use props
fansdce1c842
New

Hi, have you solved you problem? I am having the same problem when I want to edit the movie on my mobile.
2018-8-22
Use props
djiuser_EVk00SxvLGWg
New
Germany

The Issue is only @ may Samsung TAB A my Samsung mobils S7 can handle the files.
2018-8-26
Use props
510Sixt9er
New
Flight distance : 65994 ft
United States

I'm Currently having the same issue. My old DJI Spark footage from January 2018, loads and reads in my PowerDirector 16 program. But as of 2 weeks ago, no new Spark footage is "supported".  Then files transferred over to my laptop, but I can't even open them either. I get the same "not supported" message.
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules