Charging Osmo Mobile 2
3886 4 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdbdd5a56
lvl.1

I just received my Osmo Mobile 2 and see that there is no power adapter. What power adapter do you recommend I use? Should I use my iPhone power adapter? It seems a little cheap that it did not come with an adapter. I checked with DJI and they said they do not sell one for the Mobile 2. Thanks for your help in advance.
2018-7-11
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

What? That doesn't sound right. Mine came with a charger and yours should have also. I would contact the seller and tell them. It uses the micro-usb plug similar to Samsung cell phones and tablets. Here is what DJI has listed as being the box when you buy it.

2018-7-11
Use props
fansdbdd5a56
lvl.1

It has a usb power cable but no adapter. The piece that goes into the wall socket. It’s a little lame that it did not come with one. I was wondering what others are using as a power adapter.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As long as the output is not larger than 5V/2A, any normal power adapter is fine.
2018-7-12
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I am using my Samsung fast charge plus and it's working great.  I must say the charge lasts a long time.  Granted, I haven't been logging big minutes using the OM2 but I'm still on the 1st charge since June 17 and I'm at 39%
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules