Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care - HELP!
928 5 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffL42
lvl.1
Canada

I’ve been trying for 6 weeks to clear my credit with UPS because after I sent my Mavic in for repairs through DJI care and the drone was sent back to me in Canada with the wrong paper work. I was hit with $350 of import fees. Support told me I had to pay the fees! After I complained, support said that they made a mistake and I shouldn’t have to pay anything. I got my drone back after a month at the UPS facility. Then I was hit with a collections call from UPS 2 months later because I had an outstanding bill of $75! I am in the process of buying a house and this hurt my credit and the amount I can borrow for a mortgage! DJI support told me again I had to pay the bill. I complained again and they said they messed up and I don’t need to pay it. I’ve since followed up countless times and I can’t get a response from support to say that the bill is cleared up.

I just don’t want my credit to be hurt more than it already is. This is so frustrating!

Can I please return my Mavic, I no longer want the product after this nightmare.

Regards,
Jeff
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jeff, I am terribly sorry for the troubles that you have experienced, that must be frustrated for you. Could you please provide me with your case number or the ticket number? I will help to check the case and do the best to help.
2018-7-12
Use props
JeffL42
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-12 03:45
Jeff, I am terribly sorry for the troubles that you have experienced, that must be frustrated for you. Could you please provide me with your case number or the ticket number? I will help to check the case and do the best to help.

I want to make it clear I did pay the import fees as my case notes probably say. I got a message saying from DJI saying I wouldn’t be reimbursed for the money which I never asked for.

I want to return my drone and I want confirmation that the import fees sent to me by UPS from the collection agency have been resolved. I don’t think I’m asking for a lot.

These are the numbers I have for the cases I’ve opened. I think I’m at 3 cases now.

1-91683238811
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JeffL42 Posted at 2018-7-12 04:26
I want to make it clear I did pay the import fees as my case notes probably say. I got a message saying from DJI saying I wouldn’t be reimbursed for the money which I never asked for.

I want to return my drone and I want confirmation that the import fees sent to me by UPS from the collection agency have been resolved. I don’t think I’m asking for a lot.

Jeff, per the feedback from the higher team, we have contacted UPS and the bill in your account has been cleared, is your credit still affected? Did you contact UPS collection agency for the current status?
2018-7-12
Use props
JeffL42
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-12 20:34
Jeff, per the feedback from the higher team, we have contacted UPS and the bill in your account has been cleared, is your credit still affected? Did you contact UPS collection agency for the current status?

I want DJI to respond to my email with this. I have this info from twitter and now in this online forum.

I am asking for this in email.  Have sent countless emails requesting this. Also I have not contacted UPS, why would that be my responsibility?

I want to return my drone, please help me do this.

Please answer my questions.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JeffL42 Posted at 2018-7-13 04:49
I want DJI to respond to my email with this. I have this info from twitter and now in this online forum.

I am asking for this in email.  Have sent countless emails requesting this. Also I have not contacted UPS, why would that be my responsibility?

The final decision has been sent to you via the email on Jul 04 by our management team, if you didn't receive it, we will inform the team to send again, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules