Trouble uploading KMZ file - help please
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moose100
lvl.1

Australia

Hi guys.  Im trying to use a KMZ file for the first time in GS Pro.  I have created a kmz file but every time I upload it I receive an error message as attached.  Im trying to import a series of georeferenced points which hopefully will allow me to then see where the features will be (as not presently visible in any satellite maps) and plan a flight route to capture them as I understand that it is not possible to fly a waypoint mission by coordinates (which would be a valued addittion).  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I have 150 features to try and locate (proposed wind farm).  

KMZ error.jpg
2018-7-12
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

I'm not using GS Pro so don't know the formats but try saving as a kml & see what happens.
2018-7-12
Use props
Moose100
lvl.1

Australia

sky wombat Posted at 2018-7-12 00:52
I'm not using GS Pro so don't know the formats but try saving as a kml & see what happens.

Thanks SW.  NO luck mate, got the same error.
2018-7-12
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

Oh well bugger!! I'll have a hunt around and see what I can find. Bet some other members have the answer but.
Have you tried creating a kmz using Google Earth & seeing if that'll load?Forgot to ask, you using an iPad or...?
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what device are you using?
2018-7-12
Use props
Moose100
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-12 06:06
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what device are you using?

Ipad- 9.7" 128gb.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for the response. Please do this:

1) In the Material panel of GS Pro, press “Start Import”, then a file server will be started by GSPro in the WLAN. Kindly check the screenshots below.
2) Then launch a browser( Chrome or Safari will be better) in the PC/Mac, and input the IP address which is displayed in GSPro so that to see the file access web pages as below.
And then you could upload or delete the files on the web page.
3) Inside of iPad, in any App that accepts to download the files, such as Safari, Chrome, Mail, etc, within these apps, once the KML/SHP flies are downloaded, you could see the hint from the system to copy the file into GSPro. Just follow the instructions then the files will be copied into GSPro too.

Note:
1. The PC/Mac and iPad must be connected to the same network, like same Wi-Fi;
2. The files can only be in kml or shp format.

2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules