SPARK CRASHES ON TAKE-OFF
1494 5 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fltliberty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1899708 ft
United States

I am having the same problems with my spark as  MartyTravels   (see https://forum.dji.com/thread-156513-1-1.html) as per dji chat they had me reload the firmware, which did not fix the problem, I have flown my spark for almost 40 hours without any problems, while on a test flight after reloading the firmware, I bounced the spark off my roof due to the motors not appling full power, I scraped up a brand new set of propellers, and broke a light off, I  flew it several times afterwards to insure it survived the crash,  so I sent it in to DJI North America repair, they sent a repair bill for $373.00 saying it was my fault that it crashed..........if the motors would have been working properly, it would have stayed airborn!      DJI needs to step up to the plate and accept that there is another problem with the spark, there are more posts showing up about the same problem. It has been at the repair facility since june 22nd, and since I contested the repair bill, nothing has happened, even after an email yesterday, can a mod help? CAS-1920221-T4Y6Q0

If they would just power it up and make a full power take-off they will understand the problem with the spark
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the crash accident, per the data analysis, user stick command error caused the drone impacted in air, therefore the warranty service cannot be provided, we would post the pictures here if you agree.
2018-7-12
Use props
Fltliberty
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-12 19:28
We are sorry for the crash accident, per the data analysis, user stick command error caused the drone impacted in air, therefore the warranty service cannot be provided, we would post the pictures here if you agree.

You can post the pic if you want, but the first  issue is the motors cutting out, not the minor damage from the crash, there is a problem with the motors and I cannot get DJI to acknowledge it.the motors have been cutting out on take-off under full power, look at my flight records prior to the 6-18 incident, I have flown my spark for almost 40 hours, DJI chat said it might be worn out, I am not happy with the treatment I am receiving trying to get my spark repaired  under warranty,
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fltliberty Posted at 2018-7-13 02:24
You can post the pic if you want, but the first  issue is the motors cutting out, not the minor damage from the crash, there is a problem with the motors and I cannot get DJI to acknowledge it.the motors have been cutting out on take-off under full power, look at my flight records prior to the 6-18 incident, I have flown my spark for almost 40 hours, DJI chat said it might be worn out, I am not happy with the treatment I am receiving trying to get my spark repaired  under warranty,

Fltliberty, your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate department to look into again, we will have someone to contact you after review, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
Fltliberty
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-13 02:55
Fltliberty, your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate department to look into again, we will have someone to contact you after review, please wait patiently, thank you.

THANK YOU Mindy! they have it,  and all they need to do is look at the black box prior to 6-18 and watch each launch, if I took off at full power, I had problems with the motors.

Please post the 6-18 flight data, my dji go4 shows stick position as forward, and up, not reverse just before impact tand motor obstruction
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fltliberty Posted at 2018-7-13 05:43
THANK YOU Mindy! they have it,  and all they need to do is look at the black box prior to 6-18 and watch each launch, if I took off at full power, I had problems with the motors.

Please post the 6-18 flight data, my dji go4 shows stick position as forward, and up, not reverse just before impact tand motor obstruction

The team will follow up your case and keep you updated, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules