VIdeo Editing
855 16 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

Hi,
I'm pretty new to the community. I'm trying to edit my videos actually and the DJI App is alright but doing this with a cellphone is pretty bad.
I have a windows computer and was wondering is there any video editing program which are free and that you're able to get your download without publicity.
If not, is there a cheap program which is easy and propose nice stuff for low cost?

Also, i filmed this video:

Problem is i will be filming in really sunny environment, would it be better to have ND filters?

Thanks,
Sparkolito
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, kindly check this thread: (https://forum.dji.com/thread-110283-1-1.html). I hope this will help. If you have another concern, please let us know.
2018-7-12
Use props
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

Thanks a lot
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

No problem. If you have another concern, please don't hesitate to post it.
2018-7-12
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

I just learned of Shotcut, haven't used it yet but plan to this weekend.  Watched some tutorials on YouTube and it looks really nice with lots of features, easy to use, and it's free.

https://shotcut.org/
2018-7-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
I would wait with the ND filters.
They are only useful when shooting video with faster motion.
Otherwise you won't notice the stutter.
They are rather useless for pictures, so if you want to do both in one flight, you best remove them in between.
2018-7-12
Use props
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

Good Thing to know Montfrooij!! Thanks for the input.
2018-7-13
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-7-12 09:29
I just learned of Shotcut, haven't used it yet but plan to this weekend.  Watched some tutorials on YouTube and it looks really nice with lots of features, easy to use, and it's free.

https://shotcut.org/

I can vouch for ShotCut, its pretty easy and the developer has created some pretty good tutorials for it.

If you are up for paying a little, I highly recommend Movie Studio   https://www.vegascreativesoftwar ... ie-studio-platinum/  ... I think the name may have changed again, but this is the little brother version of Vagas Pro.
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_3qeCkohgNDi0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1611 ft

HitFilm will let you download their software a lot of film makers use it but if you are using it for personal use they give you a lic for it and its a full ver of the software if you google it you will see what I am talking about, I use it but i am still learning what i need to do
2018-7-13
Use props
ken2run
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11263 ft
United States

i only edit my videos via iPhone and Lumafusion very handy and works well also to my videos. for example heres my video that made last month.

2018-7-13
Use props
DPJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21686 ft
United Kingdom

Isn't Windows Movie Maker free with Windows software? I used to use an older version and always found it to be okay, simple to use, lots of good effects etc.
2018-7-15
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3
United States

DPJ Posted at 2018-7-15 00:47
Isn't Windows Movie Maker free with Windows software? I used to use an older version and always found it to be okay, simple to use, lots of good effects etc.

Yes, that's what I usually use for my videos.  It's not super fancy but it's easy and quick and free and can produce good looking videos.
2018-7-16
Use props
Yukon 3-0268
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1148 ft

Make sure your computer is up to it.
I’ve tried ten different programs my computer is not up to it.
I’m pretty much stuck without editing capabilities.
2018-7-16
Use props
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

Yes, i'll try that with my laptop and windows movie maker
2018-7-16
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Very nice video, I suggest you buy some Polar Pro ND Filters.
2018-7-16
Use props
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

yeah, also filming in auto mode wasn't really great IMO. Way too much sun in this video but it was my first one. Also need better editing. Seems like this program is not keeping quality.
2018-7-16
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Nice work
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules