Replacement unit ESC beeping or something?
524 6 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Today I tested a replacement unit I received few days ago to find out out that the aircraft produces an intermittent sort of high pitch beeping, while in flight, I don't understand if it is a mechanical vibration of some sort or electronic like and esc beeping(if possible at all?!), I'm just puzzled and worried as my last unit didn't have such issue.
It is clearly audible trough the propellers noise...
Should I be worried? Should I send it back to the assistance team?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt2dpawk6mtgy9w/beeping_inspire.m4a?dl=0
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, if may I ask, did you encounter error message under application? did you manage to calibrate the IMU and compass of your Inspire 2? Have you checked if the propellers are placed in right motors? did you manage to update the firmware?
2018-7-12
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-12 14:05
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, if may I ask, did you encounter error message under application? did you manage to calibrate the IMU and compass of your Inspire 2? Have you checked if the propellers are placed in right motors? did you manage to update the firmware?

No error messages, I didn't calibrate the IMU as all the sensors looked in ok state, props were correctly installed(of course they were!), firmware was updated after i received the unit

So is the noise worrying? It looks like some sort of morse code T_T
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-7-12 23:46
No error messages, I didn't calibrate the IMU as all the sensors looked in ok state, props were correctly installed(of course they were!), firmware was updated after i received the unit

So is the noise worrying? It looks like some sort of morse code T_T

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As long as there's no error message showing that restricts you to fly, it's good to go. We highly suggest trying to hover it first and see if it will show any problem.
2018-7-13
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

I did that, no error messages.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-7-13 06:51
I did that, no error messages.

If that's the case, it's good to go.
2018-7-17
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Look I'm getting all sorts of quirks and small glithces with this "new" unit where my original one was running silk smooth, in a few days I'll have a comprehensive understanding and will report and eventually send back this blasted Inspire
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules