2495 43 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2018-7-17 20:21
I live in a country that holds world records for hourly rainfall let alone that we have several typhoons a year.  Being able to use your phone in the rain can be very beneficial.

Haven't used it in the shower yet but I have used it to take underwater photos in the rivers up here.

I think everyone is at the mercy of the weather no matter where you live.  I live up here in Windy-sota
2018-7-18
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-7-18 03:15
I think everyone is at the mercy of the weather no matter where you live.  I live up here in Windy-sota

If I didn't get the weather I do then could not get shots like this.

WINTER CLOUDS 2.jpg
2018-7-23
Use props
Bair in the Air
lvl.2
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2018-7-23 00:35
If I didn't get the weather I do then could not get shots like this.

WOW. The shots we dream of. Myself I was a concert, landscape, wildlife photographer, using  Canon 7D with 2.8 70-200 for everything. Then I got drone fever. And never looked back.
2018-7-23
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Bair in the Air Posted at 2018-7-17 07:34
Years ago, when I was shooting my DSLR camera at a outdoor concert. And it was raining. I had my camera in a clear garbage bag, with my lens extender I made to hold garbage bag. It work d great, but I look over, and this guy had this devise mounted to his lens, that was like a squeegee device, with clear film rolling. Like you see when race car are running. And they have that camera angle off the car. And you see the clear film move to clear the rubber and such. If we could design a small enough devise like that for P4P. When there’s a will, there’s a way
PEACE

or use a miniaturized Clear View Screen
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules