4 Sparks in a year
978 6 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imthemobileguru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11114019 ft
  • >>>

I drowned my first spark a few days after I got it. Got another and it drowned. Then I got another one and it drowned as well.

On two of the incidents, the last video stopped mid air during a hover. Every time I retrieved the Spark fro the water the battery was intact.

The last incident (just a few days ago) the Spark telemetry showed and downward decent at 25 MPH from 57 feet. I’m still waiting for DJI  to complete their analysis, but they have always treated me well and I will continue to fly the spark along with other drones...but the Spark is my go-to aircraft.

I’m writing a 3 piece article that chronicles the past year of my experience with my Sparks.

https://www.imthemobile.guru/1-year-with-the-dji-spark-part-1-of-3/

2018-7-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Welldone. Goodluck on your Article.
2018-7-12
Use props
SeanGillian
lvl.2

SEND in your log....from the Sparks who dived into the water.....mine did and DJI send me a new Spark...evidently there is an issue with Spark "seeing water" as a landing zone...Good Luck
2018-7-12
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Spark over water,,, I have have issues about that,, and prefer to fly over solid ground ,,,
2018-7-13
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Hi imthemobile guru,, started watching the first of your 3 Article's, great video shots, really cool, , however sound is lost at 07.47 into the video??
2018-7-13
Use props
ken2run
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11263 ft
United States

Nice One this is the good one huh
2018-7-13
Use props
N2QLT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 29229 ft
United States

I saw an accessory for landing on water. Flotation balls that attach to the feet. They would be for a normal landing, not sure how they would hold up to a crash.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules