PROBLEMS TO CONNECT THE DRON TO THE CELLULAR
576 4 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eddiepawer
New

Mexico

I have a PHANTOM 3 SE, which I followed the steps to connect it and I can not, at the time of selecting the type of drone does not give me the option of CAMERA, only HOW TO CONECT and from there I do not pass, I use a cellulolar motorolar 4g with androit 7.0
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 10.18.06 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 10.18.06 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 10.14.48 PM.jpeg
2018-7-12
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

I can see the WIFI SSID is the right and the phone is connected to the P3SE´s WIFI. For the flight the internet connection is not needed and normal. Switch your phone in to the airplane mode before you connect the phone with your P3SE,if you need.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. As mentioned above, you don't need internet to use the drone unless there's an update needed. Kindly switch to airplane mode and try it again. Just in case  it won't work, kindly reinstall the APP but make sure to back up your files and sync flight records before doing it. You can also try to use a different mobile device and see if it works.
2018-7-14
Use props
Mark Ellis
New
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-14 04:30
Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. As mentioned above, you don't need internet to use the drone unless there's an update needed. Kindly switch to airplane mode and try it again. Just in case  it won't work, kindly reinstall the APP but make sure to back up your files and sync flight records before doing it. You can also try to use a different mobile device and see if it works.

Hi. I am having a similar problem and have tried all the above but I get an Authentication Error when trying to connect to the done?
2018-8-1
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Is your WIFI of the RC and AC in the factory setting 12341234? If not then try to reset the password to it.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules