Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pls help!!Never had such unprofessional service
615 8 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1cb2e37b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1578 ft

I am a first time drone user. Bought a spark and thought its awesome. I puchased the DJI Care Refresh.

I did some research and decided that the Mavic Air would be a better option. I spoke with DJI customer care. I specifically told them that i want to return the spark and get mavic air. So what will happen to my care refresh. I was told by the customer rep that the care refresh is transferable. All i have to do is send an email to care support.

On that basis, i went ahead and exchanged my drone. When i called up again to say that i have exchanged the drone from spark to mavic air. They informed me that the person gave me wrong information. I have to ask for a refund and get a new one.

Apparently the Mavic Air is £89 which is £30 more than what i paid for my Spark care refresh. I had to go through a lot to get my refund. Finally, they gave me my money back. I told them i still want care refresh but i should not be paying the difference of £30 purely caue of the inconveience caused by DJI. Why should i pay for being given wrong information. I made complaint to them several time for last few weeks. Their call centre is somewhere abroad and never has any duty manager who can make some sense and take some ownership. They keep in saying we have emailed the head office and waiting for a reply.

I have been given  few  case numbers:
1215945, 1213297

I cannot believe that such a big company and their after care service is appalling. Its a simple mistake they made.
All they have to do is:
1. say sorry for the wrong information
2. Will train our people with better knowledge
3. As a gesture of goodwill, we will pay the £30 difference for the convenience cause

Its that dead simple! No, but i am waiting for over two weeks now for their headoffice to come back to me with a decision. It seems like DJI is arranging a board of directors meeting to discuss my issue. I am very tempted to take this to the media and see what response i get from DJI customers.

I know its only thirty quid but to me its the matter of principle and how it was dealt. I have never ever come up with such unprofessional service.

Have anyone faced similar issues or concerns. Pls do let me know as I am building up a case from different sources and media to reflect the truth of their after care service.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, your frustration has been forwarded to the higher team to investigate and follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-13
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

You want DJI to give you 30 dollars for returning a drone? Like they owe you something? Get off your horse and pay the fee, bottom feeder.
2018-7-13
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

Two weeks? Hahahahahahaha!

I have been waiting for seven months and still waiting for my aircraft to be returned. Total miscommunication on the part of DJI, but apparently an older replacement is on its way...

Good times!
2018-7-13
Use props
fans1cb2e37b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-13 00:45
You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, your frustration has been forwarded to the higher team to investigate and follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Obviously! You did not have the patience of reading the whole thing and made your own assumption...you numpty(you might not know the definition of it, pls check dictionary if you know how to use one). As for £30 pound, its the matter of principle and how it was dealt. But I dont blame you cause you might not know the what a principle is.
Ps- i mentioned pound sterling (£) not dollars you silly sausage.  
2018-7-13
Use props
fans1cb2e37b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans1cb2e37b Posted at 2018-7-13 12:47
Obviously! You did not have the patience of reading the whole thing and made your own assumption...you numpty(you might not know the definition of it, pls check dictionary if you know how to use one). As for £30 pound, its the matter of principle and how it was dealt. But I dont blame you cause you might not know the what a principle is.

Sorry! This message i sent was not meant for you. My sincere apologies
2018-7-13
Use props
fans1cb2e37b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-7-13 03:47
You want DJI to give you 30 dollars for returning a drone? Like they owe you something? Get off your horse and pay the fee, bottom feeder.

Obviously! You did not have the patience to read the whole thing and made your own assumption...you numpty(you might not know the definition of it, pls check dictionary if you know how to use one). As for £30 pound, its the matter of principle and how it was dealt. But I dont blame you cause you might not know the what a principle is.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans1cb2e37b Posted at 2018-7-13 15:19
Sorry! This message i sent was not meant for you. My sincere apologies

No worries, our management team is keeping following up your case, hope the issue will be addressed soon.
2018-7-13
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

fans1cb2e37b Posted at 2018-7-13 15:21
Obviously! You did not have the patience to read the whole thing and made your own assumption...you numpty(you might not know the definition of it, pls check dictionary if you know how to use one). As for £30 pound, its the matter of principle and how it was dealt. But I dont blame you cause you might not know the what a principle is.

You made the choice to return the drone, if you had done the proper research(as if you’re that intelligent) you could have bought the proper drone and proper Refresh at the same time and saved all of us your whining.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules