Need Help from DJI Support (AC Cable for Indonesia)
543 6 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronto
lvl.4

Hello

Just wondering if DJI Support can help to inform me where to buy the AC cable (for Mavic Pro Platinum charger) for use in Indonesia.

I understand that I can purchase the cable from any electronics store but I prefer the original DJI cable (that usually comes with the purchase of Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, sold in Indonesia).

I have both US version and Singapore/UK version as shown below but I am looking to buy the Indonesia version.

Thanks in advance.

US Version

US Version

Singapore/UK Version

Singapore/UK Version
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Upon checking on our official store, there is no available on the website. However, you can try to contact our DJI Authorized Retail stores using this link: (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy). I hope this will help. If you have another concern, please let us know.
2018-7-13
Use props
dronto
lvl.4

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-13 04:14
Upon checking on our official store, there is no available on the website. However, you can try to contact our DJI Authorized Retail stores using this link: (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy). I hope this will help. If you have another concern, please let us know.

Thanks Paladin. I went to several DJI Authorized Stores in Jakarta, Indonesia however they did not have it.

Just wondering where can I buy it because there must be lots of these cables produced because all DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum come with this cable
2018-7-13
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

Any pilots from Indonesia here who may offer some insights on where I can buy this AC cable?
2018-7-14
Use props
moulinrouge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119065 ft
Indonesia

Hi there,

Actually you can use this adapter for both of your cables.

It will save you a lot of money, since this adapter costs around US$ 1, and can be found in ordinary supermarket in Indonesia. This adapter won't compromise your safety, since DJI cables has its own built-in breaker. It just makes your cables compatible with Indonesian 2-poles electricity plug.

or you can find it on the Indonesian online store (Tokopedia/Lazada) and have it delivered with instant delivery/next day service. That also cost reasonably for me. Make sure you choose the correct delivery time, some online stores may deliver imported products and it will require at least two weeks to arrive.

Happy flying.
2018-7-14
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

moulinrouge Posted at 2018-7-14 20:29
Hi there,

Actually you can use this adapter for both of your cables.

Thanks so much moulinrouge for your kind and detailed info
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronto Posted at 2018-7-15 01:40
Thanks so much moulinrouge for your kind and detailed info

Please keep us posted for further information and we will check this concern to the right department for instruction.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules